Collapse
No announcement yet.

north korea bombing hawaii!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

north korea are trying to intimidate the us, not a good idea.

Comment

"It doesn't get more threatening than them shooting missiles at us and seeing if they can reach us," he said. "Our military is good enough to shoot anything out of the sky that comes close to us."

-quoted from the source..

there is a valid point in here.. though suicide planes strikes recently on 9/11, there is a good chance that US have prepared for anything from the sky that would treathened their teritories..

Comment

prolly whhy the country is broke, all the money is going to homeland security

Comment

It's all posturing, there's nothing the U.S can do to stop N. Korea from advancing their Nuclear program and there's nothing to stop Iran from obtaining them.

Scary thought but the U.S needs to start thinking about a world with a nuclear Iran and N. Korea, it's going to happen it's just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
            I don't think there is any substance to the threats. The United States would obliterate North Korea if they actually did make a first strike.
            That may be tough to do with China and Japan in the vicinity.

Comment

Damn, Yanks always getting into trouble.

Comment

thats pissing me off so much, when I read some 3rd-2nd (economicly) country made atomic bomb nd so proud that they can talk ****. if North Korea do somethin they'll get **** in teh butt by U.S. Russia Nato and UN. same with iran and other countries that smoke crack 2 much.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                  They Americans should definitely go in North Korea next. get rid of those brain washed fanatics.
                  No they shouldnt, Russia, China, and the U.S. should go into North Korea. America always has to go in to the countries that are on a power ego while all the other countries say they fully support it then months down the line the U.S. is bad for always invading countries and being bullies. Some of the other super powers should grow some nuts and go in.

Comment

their misslle will run out of fuel before it even leaves korea. kukukuk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
                      "It doesn't get more threatening than them shooting missiles at us and seeing if they can reach us," he said. "Our military is good enough to shoot anything out of the sky that comes close to us."

-quoted from the source..

there is a valid point in here.. though suicide planes strikes recently on 9/11, there is a good chance that US have prepared for anything from the sky that would treathened their teritories..
                      Just to play devils advocat, I do not believe the technology has been absolutely proven effective. I could be mistaken though. I don't necessarily trust what the political guys say.

Comment

Working...
                      X