Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it impossible to praise manny of floyd without downing the other??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it impossible to praise manny of floyd without downing the other??

why is manny fighting margarito and floyd being mentioned??why cant you respect both or just not mention the other at all??

lol...not on this site...

Comment

both have brought people to boxing and get alot of buys when they fight...so why critisize either one..both have done great in the sport..damn support the sport

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
        why is manny fighting margarito and floyd being mentioned??why cant you respect both or just not mention the other at all??
        Keeps being mentioned because it's two guys he should have fought by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
          Keeps being mentioned because it's two guys he should have fought by now.
          but they arnt fighting right now so lets focus on the fight we have now which is sure to be entertaining and also sell great

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
            but they arnt fighting right now so lets focus on the fight we have now which is sure to be entertaining and also sell great
            Agreed, I think it will be a great fight.

Comment

i agree........mayweather annd his fans should shut up................

Comment

i agree

with STRUGG

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  i agree........mayweather annd his fans should shut up................
                  you claim to be a manny fan..yet all of your threads are floyd related

Comment

STRUGG for congress

Comment

Working...
                    X