Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward Putting in Work For Sergey Kovalev Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    you dont even know what to say hahahaha sadly funny..you cant even use sarcasm properly hahahahahahhaah
    Are you serious? That's easily the worst reply of the lot, my sarcasm was executed fine so you fuct that up dumba$$ You getting desperate now huh!? No surprises there, keyboard warrior troll after all. Lol so amusing!

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      who cares about boring?

its about getting the win.....only time people say "he a boring fighter doe"is when its a guy who could beat a fighter they like, or has been making top fighters look stupid.....just saying

damn, you really want to see Ward lose so bad........why? seriously?
      Who cares about boring? You realize boxing is entertainment, not real life right?

And you realize entertainment is supposed to be... entertaining?

And that boring is *gasp* not entertaining?

Jesus people here.

Comment

• SMASH this dude sergey WAR KOVALEV

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
          He did nothing but fighting slowflakes for years and staying inactive, and all of a sudden he'll be p4p king if he defeats Kovalev?
          Is Ward the best right now? or #2, #3? No.
          Is Kovalev is the best, 2nd or 3rd? Not either.
          Who's your top P4P right now? everything I gotta know about you will be answered when you answer that question because not only me but a ton of fans, boxing trainers and fighters got Ward as their #1 P4P.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            Who's your top P4P right now? everything I gotta know about you will be answered when you answer that question because not only me but a ton of fans, boxing trainers and fighters got Ward as their #1 P4P.
            Canelo p4p #1 easy. How come you 'experts' and 'boxing scientists' ranked Ward higher than Canelo? These are just facts: Ward been inactive, Ward been fighting tune-up guys before and after his inactivity for a long time, no KOs. Give me a fact to place him on top 5. He just doesn't deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              Canelo p4p #1 easy. How come you 'experts' and 'boxing scientists' ranked Ward higher than Canelo? These are just facts: Ward been inactive, Ward been fighting tune-up guys before and after his inactivity for a long time, no KOs. Give me a fact to place him on top 5. He just doesn't deserve it.
              Ward is a better fighter than Canelo

Being inactive doesn't change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                SMASH this dude sergey WAR KOVALEV
                ^^^^^**** that shi.t.

I wonder how many Russians are pulling for Ward?

A Russian pulling for Ward likely gets his ass kicked...and rightfully so... these stateside c0cksuckers pulling for that Russian deserve the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  ^^^^^**** that shi.t.

I wonder how many Russians are pulling for Ward?

A Russian pulling for Ward likely gets his ass kicked...and rightfully so... these stateside c0cksuckers pulling for that Russian deserve the same.
                  Soo i have to back ward simply cause hes american?? Yeah, **** outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                    Are you serious? That's easily the worst reply of the lot, my sarcasm was executed fine so you fuct that up dumba$$ You getting desperate now huh!? No surprises there, keyboard warrior troll after all. Lol so amusing!
                    "my sarcasm was executed fine" hahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahha rofl!!!! damn, lol yeah keep believing in yourself little boy, boost up yourself , its says alot about your self-confidence. desperate?? lol c'monhahaha you dont know what to say, and me im just having my fun with you, cant blame me for that. yep amusing, and yep keyboard warrior also, proud of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                      "my sarcasm was executed fine" hahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahha rofl!!!! damn, lol yeah keep believing in yourself little boy, boost up yourself , its says alot about your self-confidence. desperate?? lol c'monhahaha you dont know what to say, and me im just having my fun with you, cant blame me for that. yep amusing, and yep keyboard warrior also, proud of that.
                      Your best comes back is hahahahahahaha? Lame!!!! Who's the little boy typing haha hahahahaha in every post?, glad you having fun though that makes two of us lol, desperate stuff from you though, but it don't matter coz we having fun. I just won the whole thing when you admitted to being a keyboard warrior IMO, lame a$$

Comment

Working...
                      X