Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah. Freedom, send Larry a picture.
    did he post proof of a ticket??? his picture?? anything??

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Larry gonna **** around and beat up the wrong guy
      exactly..dude wont even post his ****ing face

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        I'm down, 100%.
        i'll be there for sho...

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          damn i thought they closed the thread...look i got my ticket..but dude wants my seat number and knows how i look..he wont even post his ****ing face..how do i know it is even him in the seat?
          I bet Freedom asked that the thread be locked. Freedom prolly writing a list of excuses he will use when Kovalev gets beat by Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
            All of the same posters who voted for El Blanco winning the beef are rallying against Larry yet again in this thread.
            dude literally could be sending me to a cops seat or something...why wont he even post his picture?? hell i have given my address, phone number..posted videos of me and my kids..posted my facebook,twitter and instagram page..and dude has offered NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dude is a real life pu22y......asking me for my seat and he already knows what i look like...while he is a ghost to me..b1tch i know the art of war

Comment

• True it's only fair that Freedom provide some valid info to Larry. After all Larry has done showing everybody what he is about and people still wanting him to do more.

Freedom., send the man some proper info.

Comment

• These dudes are in the Thunderdome crying to BostonGuy like some little b1tch's...scared cause i posted video's with guns..**** ya'll thought i was some suburban lil b1tch??? im from Memphis damnit...if you dont want no problems them stop trying me..

Hell im cool as a fan but i dont take no ****. beating someones ass is nothing we been doing that round here.....Hell i love posting here for fun and its some real cats on herte but dont threaten me cause i will **** you up and i mean that..Freedom is a b1tch and if anyone thinks this dude would ever confront me then you gotta be faker then him.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    These dudes are in the Thunderdome crying to BostonGuy like some little b1tch's...scared cause i posted video's with guns..
                    Geez, you weren't kidding. Krazyn8tive is literally over there crying about the guns in your video being a possible liability issue to this website

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                      Shame it wasn't cancer you ****.
                      Nothing is more cancerous than a Afrocentric Islamist

Comment

Working...
                      X