Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Ian Lewison Set For Vacant British Belt; BBBofC Round-Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Ian Lewison Set For Vacant British Belt; BBBofC Round-Up

Dillian Whyte will finally get his shot at becoming domestic king next month.

The Brixton heavyweight, who has already lost a challenge for the vacant British title once in his career to date, when he was stopped inside seven rounds by now-world champion Anthony Joshua last December, is slated to fight for the belt again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not much of a step up.

Comment

Whyte seems like he's okay with being C level for his career.

Nothing wrong with that, there's no shame in being a great domestic boxer your whole career. In saying that though, it pisses me off when he constantly takes these ****ty fight, refuses to actually try and step up and then talks about how good he is and how he's a world beater...

He actually had the nerve to say he's a better win than Takam on the Parker card ffs.

Comment

I think people are forgetting that Whyte is still a prospect because he talks so much this is the correct path for him to take defend it a few times then move to european level.

Comment

The Whyte hype train has totally ended, everyone jumped overboard and pretended like they never rated him
          LacedUp, what happened to him being a top 10 heavyweight and beating carlos takam easily?

I will be surprised if he win's a European belt tbh, he is terrible.

Comment

Every time I see Dillian I'm crumb spotting.

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
              Whyte seems like he's okay with being C level for his career.

Nothing wrong with that, there's no shame in being a great domestic boxer your whole career. In saying that though, it pisses me off when he constantly takes these ****ty fight, refuses to actually try and step up and then talks about how good he is and how he's a world beater...

He actually had the nerve to say he's a better win than Takam on the Parker card ffs.
              Whyte has the same number of fights as Joshua and has only fought twice since Joshua and one was coming off an injury. Hes taking the experience route no different then what Parker did ,the differance is he lost to the HW expected to beat them all. Whyte is a better win than Takam ,hes bigger ,stronger and younger. After he wins the british title which he wants on his resume im sure he fights a name ,hopefully NOT Tarver ! Hes also fighting again within a months time,you guys are acting like hes fighting bums every 6 months and hasbeen doing it for years . lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-16-2016, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Ugh I look forward to not watching this, Whyte is such a clumsy fighter I really struggle to see how Joshua struggled a bit against him eitherway after watching him fight Allen I don't think I want to watch him ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Whyte has the same number of fights as Joshua and has only fought twice since Joshua and one was coming off an injury. Hes taking the experience route no different then what Parker did ,the differance is he lost to the HW expected to beat them all. Whyte is a better win than Takam ,hes bigger ,stronger and younger. After he wins the british title which he wants on his resume im sure he fights a name ,hopefully NOT Tarver !
                  You got the younger bit right but Takam is miles ahead of Whyte in terms of experience, technique, boxing IQ level and I'd also say he is naturally stronger and in better shape than the younger Whyte.
                  Mark my words If Whyte fought Takam, Takam would be landing at will whenever he wanted easy nights work.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    You got the younger bit right but Takam is miles ahead of Whyte in terms of experience, technique, boxing IQ level and I'd also say he is naturally stronger and in better shape than the younger Whyte.
                    Mark my words If Whyte fought Takam, Takam would be landing at will whenever he wanted easy nights work.
                    Whyte is very awkward to fight and harder to hit than Takam whos best win really is an old Botha ,so not sure where you see Takam as the more difficult opposition ,hes not as fast and is not a power puncher. He has more experience but i dont see where it would save him if he fought Whyte , he also can switch to south paw ...i will have tpo disagree with you here ,and this is a fight they should make.
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-16-2016, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X