Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Max's change in demeanor after Kov said he was punishing Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You read too much into things

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Nah, I don't think so. He's cold blooded for sure, but he's a stable guy. He's not a lunatic like say a Jermain Taylor.

But him letting Pascal away from the corner for added punishment was pretty crazy though.
      Kovalev could simply be a more controlled psychopath.. the dumb ones go to jail, the smart ones end up being lawyers, surgeons, politicians, etc.

Kovalev does seem to be a sadist, he loves beating men. He chose the right profession lol.

Ted Bundy is an example of a controlled sociopath. No one would notice anything.. But even if Kovalev was a sociopath, it's not like he's a bad person.. just doesn't give a **** about people he hurts.

Kovalev is definitely suited for Boxing, hell he'd be a perfect soldier too!

Comment

No, because there is none.

Comment

I can't think of a logical reason why he would be afraid of him. He isn't fighting him and Kovalev is not going to hit him during an interview on HBO. Kellerman was 100% safe with nothing to worry about. I like Kovalev and I don't think he is any meaner than most boxers. He is just a better fighter than most with a good killer instinct and great power and accuracy in all his punches. If he enjoyed punishing Pascal I don't blame him. Pascal trashed him unmercifully during the build up of the fight saying he hated blacks. Pascal also attacked his trainer. I don't think Kovalev hates blacks. He has a close relationship with his trainer and he is friends with Hopkins. In fact I think he could have knocked Hopkins out if he had tried to do so. He knew he had the fight won and I think he didn't want to KO Hopkins because of his respect for him. Pascal earned his beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I can't think of a logical reason why he would be afraid of him. He isn't fighting him and Kovalev is not going to hit him during an interview on HBO. Kellerman was 100% safe with nothing to worry about. I like Kovalev and I don't think he is any meaner than most boxers. He is just a better fighter than most with a good killer instinct and great power and accuracy in all his punches. If he enjoyed punishing Pascal I don't blame him. Pascal trashed him unmercifully during the build up of the fight saying he hated blacks. Pascal also attacked his trainer. I don't think Kovalev hates blacks. He has a close relationship with his trainer and he is friends with Hopkins. In fact I think he could have knocked Hopkins out if he had tried to do so. He knew he had the fight won and I think he didn't want to KO Hopkins because of his respect for him. Pascal earned his beatdown.
            Lmao did you even watch the twelfth round?

Comment

It's hard to say. Maybe Max simply doesn't like that he wanted to punish him more. He then asked if he thought it would turn off some fans. Maybe he's one of those fans. He had nothing to fear in that interview though. Kovalev is a destroyer, but he wasn't gonna "snap" and hit Max. Come on now.

The people who need to fear him are his opponents. I mean he literally killed a guy and doesn't seem to give a sht. Also, it was personal with Pascal, so that certainly made matters worse.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                It's hard to say. Maybe Max simply doesn't like that he wanted to punish him more. He then asked if he thought it would turn off some fans. Maybe he's one of those fans. He had nothing to fear in that interview though. Kovalev is a destroyer, but he wasn't gonna "snap" and hit Max. Come on now.

The people who need to fear him are his opponents. I mean he literally killed a guy and doesn't seem to give a sht. Also, it was personal with Pascal, so that certainly made matters worse.
                i love Kovalev. I think he is great!

Comment

He was probably disgusted with his answer. Kovalev is one of their investments so Max can't openly tear him down, but he was probably taken aback by his callousness. His question of whether it would turn certain fans off probably aired his sentiments.

Comment

He prolly just didn't want to you know like die

Comment

I think you're over analyzing things. Drink some coffee papa.

Comment

Working...
                      X