• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
    james kirkland is mexican
    in that case i guess that makes MOST past american greats "mexican"

joe fraizer is mexican LOL

kirkland is a throw back american fighter.............who wins more on determination, heart, & stamina vs most other things.

angulos is mexican.....

i think angulo is a very good fighter but he was beat up at his own game.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      pac already gave in to a part of floyds demand the 14days cutoff

now why should pac give floyd a comfort zone???
      lets see how floyd will do thinking pac is in steroids inside in the ring with him
      will probably ride on his bike for 12 rounds

and by the way are u serious about that bolded part?
      i dont even want to waste my time to answer that dumb question

ariza is already selling his ingredients have u heard about the "manny pack vitamins?"
      ariza isn't regulated nor has he ever been investigated. ariza himself said MANNY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE GIVES HIM.

IN THE OLD DAYS OF THE SPORT OF BOXING THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS "CONDITIONING COACHES" DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND THIS? the fighters ONLY trained with water (& a very very hot gym) NOW FIGHTERS SUCH AS PAC lives tooth & nail with modern day conditioning coaches who aren't regulated & their ingredients are secret/hidden.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE & SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

this is why fighters such as manny can never be compared to most greats of the past who only drunk water.

to top it all off manny has ducked a roid test for 2 years straight.
      Last edited by americanbot; 11-06-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        ariza isn't regulated nor has he ever been investigated. ariza himself said MANNY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE GIVES HIM.

IN THE OLD DAYS OF THE SPORT OF BOXING THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS "CONDITIONING COACHES" DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? the fighters ONLY trained with water (& a very very hot gym) NOW FIGHTERS SUCH AS PAC lives tooth & nail with modern day conditioning coaches who aren't regulated & their ingredients are secret/hidden.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE & SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

this is why fighrters such as manny can never be compared to most greats of the past who only drunk water.
        i think im talking to a kid

so ur 100% believe those old greats never drink no vitamins?
        greats drink only water??? are u serious????
        and whats bad with vitamins?
        is vitamins illegal to boxing?

dont give floyd a comfort zone dawg
        his crying out to pac to give him a comfort zone
        the b!tch is scared
        hahah

im done talking to u and with ur problem with a conditioning coach
        having a conditioning coach to you is illegal LOLLLLLL
        u cant be serious

Comment

in that case i guess that makes MOST past american greats "mexican"

joe fraizer is mexican LOL

kirkland is a throw back american fighter.............who wins more on determination, heart, & stamina vs most other things.

angulos is mexican.....

i think angulo is a very good fighter but he was beat up at his own game.
          kirkland is mexican he grew up in south texas around a bunch of mexicans and spared with a bunch of mexicans

jk

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            i think im talking to a kid

so ur 100% believe those old greats never drink no vitamins?
            greats drink only water??? are u serious????
            and whats bad with vitamins?
            is vitamins illegal to boxing?

dont give floyd a comfort zone dawg
            his crying out to pac to give him a comfort zone
            the b!tch is scared
            hahah

im done talking to u and with ur problem with a conditioning coach
            having a conditioning coach to you is illegal LOLLLLLL
            u cant be serious
            A CONDITIONING COACH WHO ISN'T BEING REGULATED & CLAIMS THAT HIS INGREDIENTS ARE "SECRET" IS ILLEGAL IN MY MIND.

theres no way a guy can sell his "secrets" to professional athletes without being regulated by the governing bodies.

THERES NO WAY.

PAC LIVES TOOTH & NAIL WITH CONDITIONING COACHES LOL

Comment

he does.......floyd is the opposite of it!

Comment

mexicans would love past american fighters if they were in this era........

this is why i question the klitschkos. everyone claims that both brothers would do good in any era. but lets take the 70's. heavyweights in the 70's would go 15 rounds & were as tough as NAILS. sometimes it's about your stamina, heart, & determination vs skills. both klits would QUICKLY find themselves in heated 15 round wars in the 70s. does wlads chin hold up under that kind of pressure? does vitalis face hold up under that type of pressure?

i say not..............

Comment

I can see how the few Kirkland supporters could believe they were the only because it seemed as if it was. Reading the comments of doubters now giving props to Kirkland is great.

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  "Angulo's youth and a little [more] speed will help him overcome Kirkland's power."

Ken must be thinking about Fernando Angulo if he believes Angulo has a little more speed than Kirkland. Angulo is one of the slowest fighters in the Jr. Middleweight division. Kirkland is faster, will be the only one throwing straight punches, so if he's strong enough to push Angulo back, he's going to run through him; if he can't, it'll be a competitive fight. Kirkland will surprise doubters on the 5th of November.

Comment

I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO STUCK WITH KIRKLAND IN NSB..........

everyone called him jeff lacy.........which i knew was complete rubbish.

Umm ive been rockin this avatar for two months haha

Goood thread though. Its hard not to like him. His style is so risky and dangerous it keeps u on edge its so ****in exciting! Funny part is kirkland barely knows a damn thing about boxing history he admitted he's just a ****in fighter and I love it! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                      Umm ive been rockin this avatar for two months haha

Goood thread though. Its hard not to like him. His style is so risky and dangerous it keeps u on edge its so ****in exciting! Funny part is kirkland barely knows a damn thing about boxing history he admitted he's just a ****in fighter and I love it! Haha
                      i agree.............

Comment

Working...
                      X