No announcement yet.

Call me crazy I want to see Ortiz vs Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy I want to see Ortiz vs Floyd

Ortiz is a young southpaw who can punch. Is he in floyds class? No but who is except for manny. Plus the fact that Floyd been in a long lay off might make it even more interesting.

I do to as well.Make it happen hbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      Ortiz is a young southpaw who can punch. Is he in floyds class? No but who is except for manny. Plus the fact that Floyd been in a long lay off might make it even more interesting.
      With the layoff and ortiz's pop, he would have a slim chance of getting floyd early but an ortiz type is tailor made for floyd. Counter city. Ortiz comes square with every attack. That's a no no against a guy like floyd. Look what happened with berto's little counter in the 2nd.

Comment

That's not crazy at all. Mayweather vs. the best welterweight not named Pacquiao? Who would complain about that?

Comment

Yeah man they need to make that. I'm thinking end of July/early aug.

And then get the big fight nov/dec.

Might thinking is this Ortiz is big young string fighter. Does he fight like manny? Hell no but dude has some solid boxing skills and have showed he can take a serious punch and keep coming. One thing is for sure I see him doing better ten Mosley.

Plus Ortiz is with golden boy and that fight can easily get made. I think this fight will actually get made(**** I hope anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            With the layoff and ortiz's pop, he would have a slim chance of getting floyd early but an ortiz type is tailor made for floyd. Counter city. Ortiz comes square with every attack. That's a no no against a guy like floyd. Look what happened with berto's little counter in the 2nd.
            I agree but oriz will give him good work. And that what fighters need. Floyd might make it look easy but trust me I don't think he will take him lightly. Boxers talk **** about it being easy(especially Floyd) but when they know somebody is young and coming for their crown that anything can happen.

I mean dudes gave manny no shot coming up. He was the b side of some great fights.

And with the recent upsets and close fights(Miadana was suppose to blow EM out. And that was far from the truth) that shouldn't have been this fight would be perfect.

Comment

I agree but oriz will give him good work. And that what fighters need. Floyd might make it look easy but trust me I don't think he will take him lightly. Boxers talk **** about it being easy(especially Floyd) but when they know somebody is young and coming for their crown that anything can happen.

I mean dudes gave manny no shot coming up. He was the b side of some great fights.

And with the recent upsets and close fights(Miadana was suppose to blow EM out. And that was far from the truth) that shouldn't have been this fight would be perfect.
              Oh for sure. It won't be easy at all. Ortiz puts everyone on the canvas. Just think at the end of the day floyd counter's him to death(not literally).

Ortiz reminds me of bam bam, they both seem to square into a tackling position at times. That's bad news against a sharp technician. On the other hand it, better pack 2 lunches when facing fighters with their pop.

I would like to see that fight. Not a good move for ortiz. He should gain even more confidence with an easy fight or 2 after golden boy tried to sacrifice him.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                Oh for sure. It won't be easy at all. Ortiz puts everyone on the canvas. Just think at the end of the day floyd counter's him to death(not literally).

Ortiz reminds me of bam bam, they both seem to square into a tackling position at times. That's bad news against a sharp technician. On the other hand it, better pack 2 lunches when facing fighters with their pop.

I would like to see that fight. Not a good move for ortiz. He should gain even more confidence with an easy fight or 2 after golden boy tried to sacrifice him.
                **** if he put a up fight he will get other fights. **** Shane got his azz whooped on he back on a big fight.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing that fight at all.

Comment

if Floyd wants to fight a southpaw as tune-up for Manny Victor Ortiz is perfectand with his realtionship GBP it is a easy fight to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X