Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet again another British hypejob exposed, not a good year for English boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
    Aye, a kid at his computer calling a former 2 time SMW (with possibly the best run of opponents in world boxing for the last 3 years) champ a bum. Don't you just love Boxingscene.
    PB32 is just trolling and you are taking the bait.

Comment

Stop crying ****s...

Comment

Can't wait for Kell Brook to get ktfo next year, he didn't impress me lastnight.

Just another hypejob...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Irish boxers are ****e, I accept it. I don't cry about it like you!
          You were one of those bally'd up freaks who gave the interview from the Graveyard when the queen visited Ireland and demanded she be put on trial for war crimes. Weren’t you?

I'm not a Royalist, not by a long shot but your post is equally as hilarious as the above.

Funny, despite the differences and challenges our two great nations have faced. The one thing we can all agree on, is you’re a ****.

Comment

LMAO @ These dumb limeys saying Froch has beaten the best....

Old ass shot Jermaine Taylor nearly knocked him out..
            Andre Dirrell clearly beat him but Froch "the f@g" got the decision because it was in Nottingham (his hometown,)
            Kessler outclassed him and made him his b*tch...
            Abraham didn't even throw punches, He was always overrated yet still gave Froch trouble....

And Glen Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              PB32 is just trolling and you are taking the bait.
              Hardly taking any bait in expressing how ****e some posters are on this site. A lot has changed in 4-5 years my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Hardly taking any bait in expressing how ****e some posters are on this site. A lot has changed in 4-5 years my friend.
                You should be ashamed to have that coward in your sig, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  You should be ashamed to have that coward in your sig, my friend.
                  Aye, it's sickening to just think there is a boxer that no matter what, will face the best.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pretty Boy32;11575869]You should be ashamed to have that coward in your sig, my friend.[/Q

you have mayweather in your sig and your calling froch a coward, ****ing stupid mick your ******ed!

Comment

For a small nation that produces a small amount of boxers we sure do get alot of attention from other people/nations./media. Not our finest year but our losses are a testiment to how good the opponents they faced are. Im happy to say that at least British fighters step up and fight top fighters instead of shying away like alot and i mean alot of other fighters.

Bring on 2012.

HUZZAH!

Comment

Working...
                      X