No announcement yet.

I don't mind clearing up any up misconceptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    who is soliciting anything? loooooooooool i asked for used equipment before i was registered. how some of you people are implying that i was trying to profit by throwing it out there, on a boxing site, that i needed USED equipment, is ******ed.

so go ahead and come to whatever conclusion you like.

like i said, i won't be giving out any personal info out online, period. especially to the moron who spends his own money to do criminal background checks on posters who hurt his feelings.

like i said you can think what you want, i don't know you, i didn't ask you for anything and the people who did offer to send stuff out got a polite thanks but no thanks.

so you tell me what's shady.

**i love how a guy named rhymenocerous (the epitome of secretive) is trying to pressure somebody ELSE to give out personal info.
    I'm not the one creating threads stating that I'm going to clear up any misconceptions. You've done the opposite with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhymenocerous View Post
      I'm not the one creating threads stating that I'm going to clear up any misconceptions. You've done the clear opposite with this thread.
      i can't clear up misconceptions about my work without giving out personal information?

you're on fire with your logic there, pal.

Comment

do you like the girl? if she is telling you she wants to slow down a bit and her behaviour toward you hasn't changed then slow down. be a friend to her as well as her man.

that's how i would want to things to go down, ideally.
        I do like her but not crazy about her like i have been with a couple other women in the past..

But yeah the behaviour has changed alot.. tuesday last week she couldn't contact me all day cause of Blackberry thing. She drove over to my place and i could tell she was real happy to meet up with me and that i was home.

Now since then we have hardly had any contact in a week or so.. asked her what's up and she said her family.. apparently dad is getting back with her mum.. she doesn't want this cause her Dad cheated with her Aunt and other people. Her step dad commited suicide earlier this year.. so she is also dealing with that i guess..

That's when she said she wanted to go slower.. i am just confused lol.. on the one hand the way she is acting late isn't one of someone who want's to stick together. But then again when she left that Tuesday we was really cool and had a great evening.. so it's not like i have done anything..

Comment

i started drinking again...coffee i mean. i have an xl trip. trip. right now. But there is a timmy's not five minutes walk from my house.

and sure i don't play hockey but i am a leafs (and jays) fan till death do us part.

Horton played for the leafs.
          You disgust me

My coffee is the easiest order. Extra Large black. Like my men. :wank:

Comment

Did 'Rhymenecerous' ask the tricky questions you don't want to be asked, Timmy?

Is that why your tone went from faux-casual to recriminatory and insinuating in a hot second?

who is soliciting anything? loooooooooool i asked for used equipment before i was registered. how some of you people are implying that i was trying to profit by throwing it out there, on a boxing site, that i needed USED equipment, is ******ed.

like i said, i won't be giving out any personal info out online, period. especially to the moron who spends his own money to do criminal background checks on posters who hurt his feelings.

like i said you can think what you want, i don't know you, i didn't ask you for anything and the people who did offer to send stuff out got a polite thanks but no thanks.

**i love how a guy named rhymenocerous (the epitome of secretive) is trying to pressure somebody ELSE to give out personal info.
            That's the second time you've stated that you only asked for donations of equipment before you became registered, and this is the second time you will be shown to be a LIAR.

It should be noted that you made a thread declaring yourself a "registered charity" on February 16th 2011,

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=460750,

yet, you can be seen asking for equipment in the following threads AFTER you supposedly became a "registered charity".

Why lie about this? You clearly asked for equipment after February 16th, 2011.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=467171

Here you are asking for free equipment again on JULY 21st, 2011, A FULL 5 MONTHS AFTER BECOMING "REGISTERED". You more cleverly post it in the Training & Nutrition section this time, although still to no avail.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=496276

So why are you lying about not requesting equipment after you became "registered", when you clearly appealed for donations of equipment at least 3 times after that date? You even moved your requests to a different section in the hope of finding better luck.

There are many people generating streams of income from online auctioning of used goods, whether honestly or shadily acquired.

Your latest claim that everybody who offered go a polite "thanks but no thanks" makes no sense, given that you were the one asking for donations (not just of equipment, but also money, according to the poster PensionKillerer).

Mr. Horton, all you have to do to verify your integrity is post your registered charity number. Why invite people to 'ask questions'? So you can feed them some more **** and bull stories?

Can the stories, Mr. Horton, nobody wants to hear about your fantasies - post the number! Verification is all that's required, not silly little stories about your self-purported altruism.

Proof, or you're a FRAUDSTER and a CON-MAN as well as a LIAR.
            Last edited by -ALEX-; 10-22-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              You disgust me

My coffee is the easiest order. Extra Large black. Like my men. :wank:
              LMAO! trip, trip, is a saturday special. during the week it's just milk.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton
                that the one or two weirdos decided to start, clearly i got under MIB/king/sickracistthugs/stones! skin which is why I am his new target.

in any case - any questions?

or perhaps nobody cares which would be my stance.

any trolls get blocked but i don't mind answering questions that you might have about the work that i do in my community. just to clear up any bull**** that that freak started.

Note the bolded text. Trying to suggest that other posters shouldn't care if you're a scammer operating under the front of a KIDS charity, because you wouldn't care if you were just a bystander and not the accused in the scenario.

You wouldn't care if someone was here trying to scam the posters and relieve them of goods under the pretence of fronting a KIDS charity? WTF? Knowing you, Mr. Horton, I'm pretty sure you'd have plenty to say if the poster being accused was anyone else but your grimy self.

This thread hadn't even been up half an hour before you rushed to declare the matter resolved.

just as I suspected.

lol

nobody gives a ****.

Not so fast, Mr. Horton! Hold your horses!

The Noose asks...

Originally posted by The Noose
                What should people be asking about? Give us a clue.

Instead of redirecting The Noose, you reply...

it's really not that important brother.

Look how quick you are to dampen any interest. Funny how it's "not that important" to you that you're suspected of trying to scam the users of this forum and relieve them of goods (and apparently even cash) over the course of several months, nigh on a year. LMAO. What a grimy little man.

Then as soon as someone who isn't just clowning, or who doesn't belong to the small group of guys you kiss ass with, enters the thread to ask 'tricky' questions, your tone gets all flustered and upset. Recriminatory and insinuating.

Originally posted by Rhymenocerous
                What's the name of you charity?

it's a numbered corporation that i won't give out online, for obvious reasons.

Originally posted by Rhymenocerous
                You aren't clearing up anything then. You can't solicit donations for a charity and not expect people to want you to prove you aren't scamming. I don't know what you are up to, but it comes off as extremely shady to say the least.

Last edited by -ALEX-; 10-22-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Tim, enough fcking about! I offered you boxing gear 3 months ago, how dare you refuse me?! I gave away about a 'G' in donations thus far this year and you say no to me? What's the big deal about giving the address of your charity?

Comment

this kid is whacked.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Tim, enough fcking about! I offered you boxing gear 3 months ago, how dare you refuse me?! I gave away about a 'G' in donations thus far this year and you say no to me? What's the big deal about giving the address of your charity?
                      i refused everybody. there were a few who offered things, it had nothing to do with giving out my address (at first) until i saw the psycho here, MIB, in action when he got John Lockes info.

nobody will be delving into my private life like that. period.

Comment

Working...
                      X