No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Shiner Bock and Texas baseball.. smh @ the Rangers blowing a 2 run lead tonight..Looks like i'll be making another pit stop if it goes into extras
    Once again, hhs. Thanks for putting me on to this. Sloooooowlyyyy weearrring dooooownn.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Good man.

Born and Raised in Texas I'm a Mariners fan. Because of Griffey/Ichiro.......so that's how the poker cards lay on this table.
      Thumbs up my man.. My favorite player of all time is "The Kid." Never did I see a better ballplayer in my lifetime. From A-Rod, Pujols, Bonds with the Pirates and Giants to the rest of them.

This is the main reason I my kid these pair when I first saw them hit the shelves

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Once again, hhs. Thanks for putting me on to this. Sloooooowlyyyy weearrring dooooownn.......

SON!!! Deltron3030.. I appreciate the green my good man... Just enjoy the music

Comment

Thumbs up my man.. My favorite player of all time is "The Kid." Never did I see a better ballplayer in my lifetime. From A-Rod, Pujols, Bonds with the Pirates and Giants to the rest of them.
        I won't change/fold/back down in that Ken Griffey Jr is my favorite all time Major League Baseball Player.

I grew up playing Ken Griffey baseball.............knowing nothing but him in my eyes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I won't change/fold/back down in that Ken Griffey Jr is my favorite all time Major League Baseball Player.

I grew up playing Ken Griffey baseball.............knowing nothing but him in my eyes.
          Same here.. My favorite moment of his was when he went backwards with the ball cap in the home run derby.. Followed by "the catch"

Ken Griffey Baseball. Nice... Looks like y'all took the final game of the series tonight. Nothing else for me to do but drink to a good one. **** Joe Nathan either way.

Comment

Same here.. My favorite moment of his was when he went backwards with the ball cap in the home run derby.. Followed by "the catch"

Ken Griffey Baseball. Nice... Looks like y'all took the final game of the series tonight. Nothing else for me to do but drink to a good one. **** Joe Nathan either way.
            I played the game when I was young, coach pitch- level - bronco - pony - babe ruth league - high school................stop I ****ed up that program.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Quiet in here...

Comment

• good evening gentlemen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  Quiet in here...
                  You *****......

Comment

• Poverty up in here tonight, eating pop-tarts and sipping water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Good deal, bud. Here's from one Jan 06er to another.....
                      Wow we joined 3 days apart in 2006, I never noticed that. Bought you a beer.

Comment

Working...
                      X