No announcement yet.

UEFA Champoins Leauge Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
    Alves and Abidal both suspended for the final for Barca, not sure whether their 2 centre backs will be back fit either, they're going to get ripped by an in form United.
    Originally posted by The Gunner View Post
    3-2 united after extra time.
    LMAO at the sigs. They really lost it big-time. All ready to avenge Moscow and ****, then - *poof* - it was taken away.

Comment

I reckon it'll be a close with Barca winning. If Eto'o, Henry and Messi play well for Barca and Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo play well for Man U it should be a close game.

Comment

Barca have an amazing scoring record this year but they are weak at the back, I would rather Barca win as i don't like Man Utd.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
          I would rather Barca win as i don't like Man Utd.
          Music to these ears.

Comment

I love Barcelona and watching them play but Man Utd are a different egg. They will win comfortably.

Comment

Barca aren't looking good for the final with their whole backline missing. Alves would've been key against United in that he would've caused a more defensive shape then we've seen United play. On paper United are clear favorites I think. But as you can see from my sig I'm picking Barca anyway.

Comment

The one huge advantage Barca have is in midfield. Even with Fletcher United would be in bad shape, but now not even the greatest game of Michael Carrick's life will make it look respectable in the middle of the pitch. Barca will limit United's possession, and Rooney will be chasing back the whole time. Still Barca do no have the manpower in the back right now to defend Ronaldo and company.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                  Barca aren't looking good for the final with their whole backline missing. Alves would've been key against United in that he would've caused a more defensive shape then we've seen United play. On paper United are clear favorites I think. But as you can see from my sig I'm picking Barca anyway.
                  500K? I got Man Utd.

Let me know, thanks.

Comment

What the hell?

Comment

I sigged it, Chunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X