Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I see...

So, Canelo's stamina was OK at 155 -- when he managed to land exactly 13 punches per round.

I guess that Canelo was tip top and he will take GGG at 155-157 NEXT... If they do so, please remind me to ask you for a friendly wager on real $... If you don't mind.
    I made no comment about Canelo's stamina. I just don't know how GGG wil look at 155-57. Frankly, since he and his team said he could make 154 comfortably, then 155 shouldn't be an issue.

No, I doubt he does take on GGG next Maybe 18 months. Look dude, its just my opinion. I know you love GGG, thats cool.

Don't be so quick to give your money away.

Comment

Canelo is a heck of a fighter but I hate his feet. GGG has amazing footwork and will simply dance and punch circles around Canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        Canelo is a heck of a fighter but I hate his feet. GGG has amazing footwork and will simply dance and punch circles around Canelo..
        He makes up for his cement feet with good head and upper body movement. I thought his slow feet would cost him against Cotto as well

Comment

The fight would be a boy against a man. Golovkin stops him brutally somewhere between the 5th and the 8th round. Canelo doesn't need that kind of work this early,and he should honestly just drop the belt and "adjust" to 160 by fighting lower level opposition.

Comment

Just check The Ring Magazine poll with this respect -- they have Golovkin winning by more than 97% of the votes...

... and they have more than 3,500 votes there...

about 97 deluded mexicans and 16 hopefuls

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I made no comment about Canelo's stamina. I just don't know how GGG wil look at 155-57. Frankly, since he and his team said he could make 154 comfortably, then 155 shouldn't be an issue.

No, I doubt he does take on GGG next Maybe 18 months. Look dude, its just my opinion. I know you love GGG, thats cool.

Don't be so quick to give your money away.
              I don't like Russians at all, then there is no way that I could somehow "love" some of them.

(Though, there are notable exceptions... I like Chekhov, Dostoevsky ... But I don't expect you to have an educated opinion on this specific issue.)

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post

about 97 deluded mexicans and 16 hopefuls
                It's OK that you even bother to take a screen capture...
                But they all know that the Ring polls are always "right"...

Comment

I had the thread first Freedom.

Comment

I can't see past Golovkin in this one.

Comment

I don't like Russians at all, then there is no way that I could somehow "love" some of them.

(Though, there are notable exceptions... I like Chekhov, Dostoevsky ... But I don't expect you to have an educated opinion on this specific issue.)
                      ok, you like GGG. I just think Canelo has a better chance than a lot of other people do.

Comment

Working...
                      X