Vanes exposing Memo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Yeah, there are guys in threads defending Paulie working with Memo

I give paulie a pass. Even if his punching power doubled, he's still be a weak a$$. Hopefully it will deepen his voice a little

Comment

Look at the guy, he's a lard of ****t. They are not going to him for his exquisite physical training I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I give paulie a pass. Even if his punching power doubled, he's still be a weak a$$. Hopefully it will deepen his voice a little
        Paulie talks about PEDs this PEDs that.... then he goes and hires the #1 steroid provider with a questionable past. Anyone associated with Memo Heredia should be suspicious.

Comment

If anything, Memo exposed Vanes lol. He owned vanes with that screenshot. Then Vanes was begging Memo to take it down lol.

I'm calling Vanes and prank calling him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
            Paulie talks about PEDs this PEDs that.... then he goes and hires the #1 steroid provider with a questionable past. Anyone associated with Memo Heredia should be suspicious.
            Hmm, Memo's past is definitely not questionable, instead it's well documented. He was the PEDs and chemical provider for BALCO. He was banned from International sport such as the Olympics but Boxing is like a backwater sport unfortunately. Cheat profiteers like Heredia can hide within Boxings corruption.

Paulie is now one of the worst personalities in boxing. For all his slighting of Pacquaio to be now working with the most infamous PED supplier in American sports. Talk about two faced! Excuse the bump.

Comment

Working...
            X