Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks Kathy Duva is a MILF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Those teeth of hers look like they can cut thru wood.

I spit out my coffee reading this

Comment

Kathy Duva is clearly an attractive woman. Show some respect you wankers.

Comment

Comment

Check out Diego Chaves' promoter/manager, she is hawt

Comment

Comment

Shane going in on BigJavi LOL

Shane Mosley ***8207;@ShaneMosley_ 3h3 hours ago Shane Mosley retweeted BigJavi
              Man your sleeping on Duva. She is a milf. And super nice. Don't talk about Kathy or Imma Knock you out bro
              Shane Mosley added,
              BigJavi @bigjavi973 @NashvilleBoxing @ShaneMosley_ oh god some GGG fanboy on boxingscene called duva a "milf". I almost threw up.

Comment

she can get it out on a drunken night...no doubt!! ....she'd fall under the REGRET type of smashes though...when you sober up you'll feel awkward and try your best to avoid a mirror because of the shame you'll feel for smashing a chick that can be your granny...ill!!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Shane going in on BigJavi LOL

Shane Mosley ***8207;@ShaneMosley_ 3h3 hours ago Shane Mosley retweeted BigJavi
                  Man your sleeping on Duva. She is a milf. And super nice. Don't talk about Kathy or Imma Knock you out bro
                  Shane Mosley added,
                  BigJavi @bigjavi973 @NashvilleBoxing @ShaneMosley_ oh god some GGG fanboy on boxingscene called duva a "milf". I almost threw up.
                  I thought that was funny as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    I can't be the only one who has thought about it lol. But then I look at the YouTube comments and nothing.

She isn't a hot type of milf, she is the executive boss type of milf that looks good enough and her authoritative position makes her that much more appealing.

No? Yes?
                    Hell no!! And I've ****ed a few old b1tches in my life time bro. But nah, she's not. You're a ****ing weirdo. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X