• Time
  • Show
Clear All

not his fault

illuminati control him - tell him what to do i.e push gay marriage

they couldn't control Ali so they decided to 'take away his voice'

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Be careful these cry baby Floyd fans get all butt hurt when you tell the truth take a look at my post on why floyd and Broner get away with all their dirty fouls. The truth is the truth. Most of these people on this site who are Floyd fans have never had a job so they have no clue in what I'm talking about in job performance. They have no clue Obama has added close to 8 trillion to the debt, most people on Food stamps, lowest job participation since the 1970's, gas $4 dollars IRS Scandal, Fast and Furious scandal, Benghazi Scandal ( That's in The Middle East since I know Floyd fans are pretty dumb )that lead to 4 Americans to their death, Obamacare doubling or tripling people's insurance rate. 2015 more people will get phi?cked when their Employer dumps them into this crappy exchange yet we had some dumb moron who said the Healthcare needed to be overhauled These people are just dumb and have no clue about life other than cashing on their EBT card. I've served our Military, worked as a Military Contractor, worked for the rail roads as a Locomotive Mechanic and I'll tell you this Whites and Mexicans were the best workers I seen so get over it, "thats the truth " !

green k sent........

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        the only racists on this forum are you and the rest of team spastic. This has already been proven and examples of this can be found on a daily basis. Its quite funny because you twats seem to have this corny passive/aggressive way of aggressively labelling others as racist whilst simultaneously, both collectively and individually, pushing your own transparent race driven agenda. You are all subhuman scum.:nonono:

thats whats up, tell them mother****erz the truth.

Comment

Working...
        X