Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Bet on Me, I'm Going To Dominate Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how people will feel if Guerrero legitimately dominates Mayewather...
    Probably a few suicides

Comment

Mayweather needs Joe Cortez in this fight.

Comment

Make it an entertaining fight for a few rounds sure...Dominate..Not even close.

Comment

This is just our daily "Quote from the Ghost" as long as its competitive I dont care who wins.

Comment

War Guerrero!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyroy View Post
              This *** really thinks Berto is faster than Floyd. Get off the Coke! Money Team Lets Go! #TheMoneyTeam
              Just talking speed, and not ability to time and deliver it, Berto probably does throw faster than Mayweather. Difference obviously is that Berto doesn't have half the sense of timing that Mayweather does.

Comment

I admire Guerrero's confidence, but at this point I think we heard it all from Mayweather opponents. "I'm gonna shock the world, ko Floyd...' blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) is convinced that Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) is on the slide. The collide on May 4 at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas. Guerrero is confident enough that he is advising his fans to put down their money because the financial return will be significant. The fight will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event. Guerrero will have his third fight at welterweight after unanimous decision wins over Selcuk Aydin and former two-time champion Andre Berto.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  We've heard all this before. Even Ricky Hatton asked people to bet their houses on him beating Mayweather so nothing new really.

Comment

Robert is so blind he doesn't even realize that he won his last two fights by fighting dirty and getting into slug fests. He won't be able to do either with Floyd. Aydin and Berto aren't exactly the cream of the crop and Berto may have more pop than Floyd but he's definitely NOT faster. Floyd reach is also 2" over Berto's and Guerrero's so he will be eating straight rights all night just like Ortiz...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Just talking speed, and not ability to time and deliver it, Berto probably does throw faster than Mayweather. Difference obviously is that Berto doesn't have half the sense of timing that Mayweather does.
                      He may be quicker but that's only because he's two inches shorter than Floyd and his reach is also 2 inches shorter so Berto has to be in close on his opponents to touch them which is a big reason why he lost to Guerrero, Floyd is actually faster and can touch Guerrero from outside like he did Ortiz..

Comment

Working...
                      X