Comment

Comment

Have you ever watched basketball?

Comment

Kobe...better range, better post moves

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Kobe...better range, better post moves
            What about Jordans ATG defense. Both can shoot but only one of these two played legendary defense.

Comment

Not that I care though. Bill Laimbeer would bench press both these dudes.....at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                What about Jordans ATG defense. Both can shoot but only one of these two played legendary defense.

you make it sound like Kobe doesn't play D...he's been 1st team All Defense for plenty of years...if Kobe wants to lockdown, he can as well

basically, in a one on one game, im gonna go with the one with a bigger repertoire...deeper range, more polished post up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  you make it sound like Kobe doesn't play D...he's been 1st team All Defense for plenty of years...if Kobe wants to lockdown, he can as well

basically, in a one on one game, im gonna go with the one with a bigger repertoire...deeper range, more polished post up
                  Kobes a very good defender but Jordan was an all time great defender imo. They both are very good and I used to give Jordan a wide edge but after breaking both mens career down it's rather close(jordan still in my book). I don't know what it is but Jordan had an aura about him that Kobe doesn't seem to have. It's like Jordan is god and Kobe is the son of god.

Comment

Jordan is the GOAT. Kobe will go down as number 2 best ever. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Kobes a very good defender but Jordan was an all time great defender imo. They both are very good and I used to give Jordan a wide edge but after breaking both mens career down it's rather close(jordan still in my book). I don't know what it is but Jordan had an aura about him that Kobe doesn't seem to have. It's like Jordan is god and Kobe is the son of god.

i'll tell you what tho, prime for prime, one on one...you could put that on ppv for $60 and i'd buy

Comment

Working...
                      X