Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM vs. Guzman @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez knocks his a** out with the quickness come on now.

Comment

JMM way too much for Guzman to handle. He'd never beat JMM looking for one shot like he did last night.

Comment

I expect Guzman to Knock his ass out, only PAC is keeping JMM relevent. Marquez needs to retire or he's getting retired if he fights Guzman. REAL TALK

Comment

To me Guzman is like Judah... he has flashes of brilliance and his skills look amazing against b+ guys but he is not consistent enough and too lazy to really compete with the true champions.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I expect Guzman to Knock his ass out, only PAC is keeping JMM relevent. Marquez needs to retire or he's getting retired if he fights Guzman. REAL TALK
            hahahahahahahahaha!!!! yeah because JMM has been knocked out soooooooooo many times. GTFO!!

Comment

Guzman isn't what he used to be, and Marquez showed us last November that he still has something left. Guzman has something left as well, but I don't think he'd beat Marquez at this stage. At 130 back in 2006-2008, it would have been a real interesting fight.

Comment

I think now this fight is closer then ever.i see a close fight with Guzman coming out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  hahahahahahahahaha!!!! yeah because JMM has been knocked out soooooooooo many times. GTFO!!
                  Yeah I totally forgot no human being can get knocked out, what was I thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Yeah I totally forgot no human being can get knocked out, what was I thinking.
                    ok I will play. JMM has fought way bigger punchers than Guzman in his career and even though he has been knocked down he has never ever been knocked out. Now, on the other hand you have guzman who cant seem to keep the platanos out of his mouth because he is always having issues with weight and is not known for his power after leaving the 120's (lbs.) divisions and just fought a dude that was shaky legged before even getting into the ring which by the way he was hitting guzman with clean shots. and after all of those factors you say he will KO JMM. Yeah I can see JMM getting KO'ed by guzman.

Comment

Working...
                    X