No announcement yet.

Let's be real, Matthysse probably juiced pre Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be real, Matthysse probably juiced pre Garcia

His power didn't seem to be there on Saturday . Judah hurt Danny more than Matthysse did. He didn't look like a ''machine'' in his first fight with Olympic style drug testing.

Superb analysis. Clear and thorough.

I'm sure Lucas' lack of juice is what made Danny's defense and ring generalship so good.
    Last edited by WilkinsOlajuwon; 09-16-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Or maybe you could give Danny the full credit he deserves for beating a legit opponent in Matthysse. I wanted Matthysse to win but I can say that Danny legitimately won that fight with superior boxing ability

Comment

lets just give Danny his props and leave it at that...i was disappointed in how it turned out but was impressed with Danny's performance...

Comment

Why are you downplaying Garcia's win?

Matthysse looked sloppier than usual, but Garcia deserves credit for that. The power looked fine, Garcia just had a better chin than most thought.

Comment

Lucas Matthysse may have been hindered by the numerous clinches. I find it interesting that I read about how MMA is unbearable to watch because of the ground game but in boxing, clinching is a strategic part of boxing. Go figure.

Comment

When a fighters winning 'he's on that juice'.

When a fighter loses 'he's off that juice'.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeN561 View Post
                Lucas Matthysse may have been hindered by the numerous clinches. I find it interesting that I read about how MMA is unbearable to watch because of the ground game but in boxing, clinching is a strategic part of boxing. Go figure.

Check my sig, Angel Garcia was right, Matthysse got WHOOPED just like he said he would. Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DudeN561 View Post
                  Clinching doesn't = two dudes on the ground dry humping each other and they are still doing work to land punches totally different from ground game in MMA atleast to me

Comment

Or Danny displayed great defense, a great chin, and lateral movement that usually had Matthysse out of position to land something flush??

Comment

Working...
                    X