• Show
Clear All

another fluke in a career built on flukes

won't fluke out tomorrow tho

Comment

jimmy lennon almost lost his job

Comment

a half pound is nothing.

If there was really that big of a deal he could've taken off his boxers and wouldve made weight easy

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          The guy taking the weights was Keith Keizer, head of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, have some balls man and tell him he has an hour to lose half a pound. If Matthysse was a half pound over, he wouldn't have gotten the same luxury.
          If you look only with Keith Keizer before the second attempt, Keith was adjusting the scale a little bit. That's why it miraculously went below half a pound.

I will look for a replay and post it here... Go to 6:40

Video streaming by Ustream
          Last edited by -MARKAVELLI-; 09-13-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
            If you look only with Keith Keizer before the second attempt, Keith was adjusting the scale a little bit. That's why it miraculously went below half a pound.

I will look for a replay and post it here... Go to 6:40

Video streaming by Ustream
            You're right, he did touch the scale before Danny stepped on again. The way he said "Okay 140." immediately was a red flag to me. He sounded exasperated.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              There's too much money involved for a thing like 'Rules' to get in the way.
              That's usually what's up. I must agree though Garcia didn't look at that great. Looked as if he sucked himself bone dry

Comment

If danny took his shorts off and reweighed at 140, we would not be having this conversation. The idiot working the scales did it incorrectly. plus Lucas' team member was there watching.

Comment

You are talking about a weight change of 0.36%

If they are within 99.6% accuracy thats probably good enough for weighing prize fighters. If you are weighing uranium or something like that maybe you want better than 99.6% but for this, thats fine by me.

Comment

the person weighing the scale probably said he was over because the nose was probably above the half way mark and almost touching the metal. Usually in weigh-in the nose could be above the half way mark or even above that. As long as it doesnt touch the top then its perfectly fine and considered on weight. If u listen closely, you can hear angel say its not touching and thats why the guy reading the scale was like alright, 140 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      he looked at Lucas and a 0.5lb piece of poop dropped real quick...Angel kicked it away before anyone could notice
                      Lmfao!!! Later on ellerbe stepped on it but didnt mind coz hes used to floyds buttcrack smell... Hahhaha!!

Comment

Working...
                      X