No announcement yet.

The best posible fight at 160 is Kid Chocolate vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best posible fight at 160 is Kid Chocolate vs GGG

Who cares about diva Sergio and pothead Chavez? They're not hungry (well chavez is always hungry).

Peter Quillin vs Golovkin would be a war. FOTY potential. Further this would be a unification bout. GGG has the WBA & IBO belts, Quillin has the WBO belt.

Peter Quillin

29 years old
    5'11
    73" reach
    28-0 (20 KO's)

VS

Gennady Golovkin
    30 years old
    5'10
    25-0 (22 KO's)
    Quillin by TKO/KO
    0.00%
    Quillin by decision
    7.14%
    Golovkin by TKO/KO
    76.19%
    Golovkin by decision
    2.38%
    draw/too close to call/have no idea
    14.29%

Id rather watch Martinez vs. GGG.

Comment

I'd like to see GGG against any top middleweight tbh.

Comment

I'm a fan of both, and I think Golovkin would beat Quillin. I wouldn't mind seeing Golovkin beat Pirog, Quillin (after Guerrero) beats someone like Macklin, and than they fight each other late in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Id rather watch Martinez vs. GGG.
          not going to happen. Martinez is fighting a super-mega fight with the great Martin Murray and then will probably rematch Chavez later in the year. He's wrapped up till 2014.

Comment

Ggg knocks him out.

Comment

I agree.

It's an even 50-50 matchup. This is the best fight at 160 - both are skilled and aggressive undefeated KO artists.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                not going to happen. Martinez is fighting a super-mega fight with the great Martin Murray and then will probably rematch Chavez later in the year. He's wrapped up till 2014.
                Isnt Jr suspended or something like that. I cant see Bob just throwing Jr back in there unless he had a tune up first.

Comment

Sergio is wasting his remaining fights though.

Instead of carving out a legacy as one of the great Middleweights, certainly the best since Hopkins, he's fighting Martin Murray and a pointless Chavez rematch.

He could be cleaning out 160 by fighting Geale, Pirog, Golovkin, Quillin and unify titles to end his career, but nope.....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Sergio is wasting his remaining fights though.

Instead of carving out a legacy as one of the great Middleweights, certainly the best since Hopkins, he's fighting Martin Murray and a pointless Chavez rematch.

He could be cleaning out 160 by fighting Geale, Pirog, Golovkin, Quillin and unify titles to end his career, but nope.....
                    I agree. He's caught that bug.

Comment

Working...
                    X