No announcement yet.

Prime Marquez(w/heredia) vs Whitaker at 130-135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Marquez(w/heredia) vs Whitaker at 130-135

Who wins???? I'm talking about a prime 130-135 Marquez too but add in his new s&c too......not the past prime, flat-footed 40 yr old Marquez that plankquiao just got ktfo by.

I think its a toss up tbh.....
    Last edited by jaestix1; 12-20-2012, 04:28 PM.

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
    Who wins....I'm talking about a prime 130-135 Marquez too but add in his new s&c too......not the past prime, flat-footed 40 yr old Marquez that plankquiao just got ktfo by.

Marquez is not on Whitaker's level and he never will be. Great win over Pacquiao has overrrated JMM by many.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      Who wins???? I'm talking about a prime 130-135 Marquez too but add in his new s&c too......not the past prime, flat-footed 40 yr old Marquez that plankquiao just got ktfo by.

Please, lets not go here. JMM would lose to Sweet Pea 101 out of 100 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Please, lets not go here. JMM would lose to Sweet Pea 101 out of 100 times.
        The power that jmm possesses with memo as his s&c and the fact that this is a prime Marquez with young legs evens up the match to be a little closer. Marquez has an atg right hand that would land at some point of the fight.
        Last edited by jaestix1; 12-20-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Sweet Pea.

Comment

When your talking LW's..there are 2 fighters in my opinion that just are in there own class Sweet Pea and Duran. I never got the pleasure to watch Pep..

Comment

Whitaker takes him apart
              Marquez' KO over Pac is great, but people going overboard with it
              can't see Marquez doing anything with Whitaker
              he wouldn't land any combos on Whitaker, too elusive
              he doesn't have the jab to offset Whitaker's speed
              and he sure as hell wouldn't KO Whitaker

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                When your talking LW's..there are 2 fighters in my opinion that just are in there own class Sweet Pea and Duran. I never got the pleasure to watch Pep..
                How do u see it playing out?

Comment

lmfaaoo w/heredia title.

Comment

I like Marquez to win a ud. Marquez was always great but his new fitness trainer seems to make him better yet. I am not saying the trainer uses peds. to help him because I don't know that. It could be his exercises and legal supplements made Marquez better. I just know that since Marquez hired him he seems to be stronger, more muscular, and punch with more speed and power than ever before. I think Marquez would figure Whitaker out and find a way to win even without Heredia but it's a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X