• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then she shouldnt be your woman,just a freak you mess with

Comment

If she was about that life I would..... Wouldn't try it with a newbie

Comment

If she wants to sleep with anyone other than you then you just aren't satisfying her. The fact that she brought it up shows she is looking elsewhere and you should dump the *****.

Comment

Openness and swinging can work with couples but you both have to be 100% honest and both on the exact same page, it can work but to find someone with the exact goals values and interests in mind as you is pretty rare.

Comment

im gonna do this to her if she wants that

Comment

That seems like a damn trap. Plus if it's someone I want to wife than I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone else unless that was her fetish.

Comment

Why not...I do so anyways.

Comment

I would be cautious, I mean why is she asking you this? Maybe she screwed some other guy and is letting you get a "freebie" to clear her conscious and not feel guilty. Maybe she's giving you an ultimate test or she could be giving you a hint she wants out of the relationship (in that case might as well take the offer). If she's just some freak, well then that's a different story, but I would start questioning who I'm with from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Why not...I do so anyways.
                    lmao like a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                      no, only if it's a chick i'd smash with no strings
                      I agree.It does not work. If you don't give a dam about your girl and don't have plans for the future you can play that game but if you take the relationship seriously it will mess things up.
                      I have Polish friend who is a millionaire and his wife is very insecure and she suggested having 3 in the bed with another girl who was a friend of hers but much younger in her early 20s.. I think she had some stupid idea that he was playing around so went for the 3 in the bed deal to try and make things under her control. He went for it and seemed to like it but when he was really getting into porking the girl his wife would pull him off and demand he would screw her. The extra girl moved in with them and he liked the situation but one day his wife came back and found him screwing the girl and she went crazy with jealousy . She was OK with 3 in the bed when she was involved but accused him of being unfaithful when he screwed her 1 on 1. Needless to say she booted the girl out and is now even more insecure about her marriage.
                      My friend was confused by it all as it was his wife's idea. Anyway he said he really enjoyed screwing the young girl and said he was suffering withdrawal symptoms which he said he would never have had and now meets up with the young girl for sex without his wife knowing about it. That is the present situation but it has to blow up at some point .
                      Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-22-2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X