Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    Rios.

Garcia has mastered the art of timing but his punching power wont be enough for this to be effective against an opponent with a strong chin and keeps on coming like rios. garcia would get broken down.
    Explain how Rios "keeps on coming" Alvardo and Accosta both hurt him big time. Garcia has more power than both.

Rios was just uterrely embarassed by Abril who has no power at all in the lAST YEAR. I gave Rios 2 rounds vs Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      why even entertaining the thought of a GBP fighter vs a TR fighter? you know boxing politics too well by now..right
      This is exactly my thoughts! When will people learn? SMH. Haha.

Comment

Rios is slow while Garcia is swift.

Garcia is a decent boxer while Rios....a lousy boxer.

i still give Rios a chance to win due to his unbending will, stamina.

Comment

ehhh. toss up fight

Comment

You guys are underestimating how freakishly tenacious Rios is. You haven't experienced that type of pressure and pace, until you've been in the ring with him. Not everyone's built for that type of fight.

50/50 as it gets for me.

Comment

rios lost to abril..........garcia is a better quality fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                You guys are underestimating how freakishly tenacious Rios is. You haven't experienced that type of pressure and pace, until you've been in the ring with him. Not everyone's built for that type of fight.

50/50 as it gets for me.
                Abril saw how tenacious Rios was and schooled the **** out of him. Abril has no power as well. Rios is a tough fighter, who has gone a long way with his limited skills, I will give him that. But as a fighter, he's extremely limited and he would not last against Garcia.

Comment

garcia will be swinging hooks like a ******ed child and be landing damn near every one of em on rios' dome while rios plods forward throwing uppercuts.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    rios lost to abril..........garcia is a better quality fighter.
                    Garcia does not fight like Abril. He lacks a jab. That's what's going to make it a war. Can Garcia fight on the inside like Rios? How is he going to deal with a guy in his chest all night? Not just going in and out on him like Khan did. How's he going to generate power, when his punches will be smothered? Does he have a good uppercut? All will be answered, IF they ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      Abril saw how tenacious Rios was and schooled the **** out of him. Abril has no power as well. Rios is a tough fighter, who has gone a long way with his limited skills, I will give him that. But as a fighter, he's extremely limited and he would not last against Garcia.
                      Rios was weight-drained as hell that fight. Don't get me wrong, Abril was robbed blind but Rios clearly wasn't himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X