Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Me and my woman just started watching "Prison Break".....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I tried, didn't do anything for me, thanks for the suggestion though!!
    damn you sure man?

how about oz? its prison also

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
      damn you sure man?

how about oz? its prison also
      Seen it already.

Just found out dem bwoys mother is alive & she's a cold, cold piece, ouch!!

With a mommy like that who needs the company??

Comment

it was really big when it first appeared so i watched like the first two seasons on tv, i should start again.

Comment

Loved the show when it 1st came out but after the 1st season I just lost interest. I still watched up until about season 3 and then just gave up.

I saw a couple episodes of season 1 the other week and it made me cringe at how some of the acting was.

It's a shame because I had high hopes for the show when it first started.

Plenty of better shows. The Wire, The Shield, SOA, Game of Thrones, etc.

Comment

Prison Break is one of the greatest TV shows of all-time. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
              Prison Break is one of the greatest TV shows of all-time. Enjoy!
              I have to agree right here.

Tad of a spoiler for those who actually missed out. The 79th episode was actually the series finale & the ending was absolutely epic & tragic & awesome combined in 1. It may be the single most epic episode of any series I have ever seen.

Outside of Rome 11 of season 1 & most season ending of supernatural, Prison Break was slammin!!

I've seen the wire, I watched breaking bad, have no problem with them, but Prison Break to me, was better. High drama in almost every episode, so much ebb N flow, just a great, great series.

Comment

Originally posted by I JUS CHILLIN
                wow, just wow.

To each his own, I guess. You should also watch Ghost Whisperer. I think you will enjoy that too, considering you enjoyed Prison Break. Real drama.
                Bro, you almost make it seem like I'm not allowed to enjoy prison break as much as I did. Is it illegal or something??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

I've seen the wire, I watched breaking bad, have no problem with them, but Prison Break to me, was better. High drama in almost every episode, so much ebb N flow, just a great, great series.

Have you seen "The Shield"? If not watch that ****, it's class. Breaking bad and The wire are a couple of my favs but The Shield is along side them.

Comment

Working...
                  X