Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When ever my wife gets sick it turns me on.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When ever my wife gets sick it turns me on.

When my wife is sick in bed it turns me on because she is vulnerable and weak. First I would feel her forehead for fever and then I start rubbing her ****. I'll ask if she wants to have sex(quickie) because maybe it will make her feel better. Anyone else gets turned on like this?

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
    When my wife is sick in bed it turns me on because she is vulnerable and weak. First I would feel her forehead for fever and then I start rubbing her ****. I'll ask if she wants to have sex(quickie) because maybe it will make her feel better. Anyone else gets turned on like this?
    The thought of you having a wife is a joke. Damn joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
      are you already registered?:cat:

Comment

No cuz she cant cook me dinner then

Comment

it is normal for most serial rapist like you to get turned on by weak vulnerable women

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            it is normal for most serial rapist like you to get turned on by weak vulnerable women
            lol........

Comment

Sexy men like me don't have to rape. P.ussy comes at me off an assembly line. I have p.ussy falling out my pocket.
              Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 02-10-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I was thinking it sounded awfully rapey

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  I was thinking it sounded awfully rapey
                  Sorry if I came off that they. I would never rape a woman. EVER!

Comment

bet you cant wait till she gets cancer. you'll be loobing her ass up just as she's about to die

Comment

Working...
                    X