No announcement yet.

Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “****** Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Since when did ******s become racist against black people???

It's awkward white people with saggy pants.

Ohhhh, the racism!
    Blacks have a copyright on not only a certain word but wearing certain clothes and talking in a certain manner, didn't you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Mack...what was the point of that?
      Just fuckin with ya. Glad to see you admit a statement like that is pointless though.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Just fuckin with ya. Glad to see you admit a statement like that is pointless though.
        No it isn't. Like I said before, it can apply to any race honestly. If someone says something offensive about Jews and they express their distaste for it, how the fck can I, a person who is not, say hey stop being oversensitive?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          No it isn't. Like I said before, it can apply to any race honestly. If someone says something offensive about Jews and they express their distaste for it, how the fck can I, a person who is not, say hey stop being oversensitive?
          Because it goes beyond race. You dont speak for the entire race, you only speak for yourself. Its basically saying as a race black people all think the same and are offended about the same subjects. In a thread about stereotyping, I felt it slightly hypocritical to use the phrase "unless you're black" as that promotes a segregated mindset. I just dont believe one person gets to speak as the representative of an entire race. I was being a dick though, Id planned on deleting my post but you'd already responded. I just felt comments like yours do as much harm as good.

Comment

Comment

Jesus christ they actually did this high school? As a black man, I don't have any problems with this but it is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard.

Comment

Well. I stopped at page 5. And I can tell you from my perspective it is blatently racist, what this school allowed their students to do. As everyone should know I'm far from being the overly-sensitive type on the subject of racisim. But it is what it is. It's pretty much one step away from Black-Face, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Well. I stopped at page 5. And I can tell you from my perspective it is blatently racist, what this school allowed their students to do. As everyone should know I'm far from being the overly-sensitive type on the subject of racisim. But it is what it is. It's pretty much one step away from Black-Face, IMHO.
                  it's a disgrace period bruh n law

Comment

wtf?!

that black guy should be sued for still being in school. for impersonating white people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Jesus christ they actually did this high school? As a black man, I don't have any problems with this but it is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard.
                      its embarrassing for the dumb fuks who were doing a "****** day".

Comment

Working...
                      X