What no Rugby Threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What no Rugby Threads

Its a bit quiet downunder lads.

yeah, i was going too make one about our loss in the union but i seen one in the limey lounge so i posted on that, anyways I was going for Manly **** melbourne storm

Comment

hard luck chaps.

Comment

I hate rugby anyway its a **** game. So boring. I like league

Comment

yeah im a league man.. but this cut me deep make no mistake.

i posted in both the limey threads.. took my licks like a man

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
            yeah im a league man.. but this cut me deep make no mistake.

i posted in both the limey threads.. took my licks like a man
            Haha...they weren't licks. I felt that the limey contingent were quite tame.

If it had been an Ashes/cricket thread, they'd have gone ape **** on you. haha.

Comment

haha that's true. maybe they feel it was a hollow victory when they didnt come near scoring all night?

haha just ****ing around but maybe i should post something like that in there to stir things up.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                haha that's true. maybe they feel it was a hollow victory when they didnt come near scoring all night?

haha just ****ing around but maybe i should post something like that in there to stir things up.
                Hahaha, if you feel the need.

You were quite humble in the run up to the match - thats why your not getting any jokes on ya! . Before the match, we all thought we were gonna get screwed so we hardly mentioned it... it'd hardly be right to come and brag when we know we were fortunate.

Now we gotta get past the French - and i ****ing hate the French.

Comment

yeah should be a good game. dont really mind who wins to be honest.. but a South Africa v England final doesnt appeal to me all that much..

see what happens and good luck to yas. ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                    I hate rugby anyway its a **** game. So boring. I like league
                    I'm a league man. Had no choice growing up on the hill at Leichhardt oval every 2nd sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X