No announcement yet.

Katt Williams destroys guy on chatroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katt Williams destroys guy on chatroom

Katt Williams, some comedian rips the fawwwk out of some dude on chatroom.

''You look like dead ass wood''

The only thing Katt Williams can destroy is a crack rock.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      The only thing Katt Williams can destroy is a crack rock.
      hahaha i nearly spit out my cereal

Comment

This is the only kind of fame this 'tard is ever going to have again.

Comment

I think it's a soundalike/impressionist but as Bringer said, this is his last remaining call to fame. He's been caught on video crying, slapping a staff member at a supermarket, I mean, he's fully off the rails.

Comment

Clearly this was all staged and that "African" he was talking about is an crisis actor set there as a prop to make Kat Williams look good.

The abuse he took from kat without leaving was professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Clearly this was all staged and that "African" he was talking about is an crisis actor set there as a prop to make Kat Williams look good.

The abuse he took from kat without leaving was professional.
              Hears sandy hook conspiracy idiots talk about crisis actors. Runs to internet to to use it on a forum.
              Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 01-19-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Hears sandy hook conspiracy idiots in the lounge talk about crisis actors. Runs to internet to to use it on a forum.
                Small correction, the conspiracy idiots are already amongst use here on the forum. So I didn't have to run far.

Comment

I'm surprised he made it out of Oakland during that one tantrum he threw. Didn't he go on like a slapping spree in Northern Cali not too long ago? Just random slapping sprees at malls or some shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I'm surprised he made it out of Oakland during that one tantrum he threw. Didn't he go on like a slapping spree in Northern Cali not too long ago? Just random slapping sprees at malls or some shit?
                    He also got boo'd off stage in one of his shows in Oakland. He was on bath salts or something. He's a complete mess.

Comment

Working...
                    X