No announcement yet.

Won another great card in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news.

Congratulations, Cuauhtemoc. Looks like your hard work is paying off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Ex college football player, strong as an ox and hits like a freight train and I'm not exaggerating. When I gloved him up, and they were the 12oz gloves and hit the front to see if he had a nice fit, I could feel the knuckles through the glove. I almost felt bad for the guy that was about to get crushed. Really good athlete, feet are so smooth and can do it all. He's built as you can see more stocky but he's lost a ton of weight and he still has about 25 more lbs before he's in beast mode. Great kid too, smart and just a good person.

Thanks man, we have some really good fighters coming out this year and as you can see some that are in the works. We got this half Puerto Rican/Greek kid who is an animal. I call him Jake Lamotta...lol
      that sounds terrific.
      is he throwing that left hook to the liver yet?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        that sounds terrific.
        is he throwing that left hook to the liver yet?
        No, it's funny man because we are going to develop his left hook. He's only been training for 5 months, he's that much of a natural. Don King was there to sign his opponent and then wanted to talk to us about this kid. We said no thank you.

He's very raw but well taught, I teach fundamentals and I can't stress that enough. I want to show you what you need inside the ring, all that other stuff that isn't relevant to the sport I don't worry about.

He came out, was catching the jab the way we taught, countered with his jab and stepped in to land that right. It took about 1 min before he landed it and dude went to the canvas.

I think he has a bright future if he really dedicates himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Awesome news.

Congratulations, Cuauhtemoc. Looks like your hard work is paying off.
          Bringer, thanks man and I can't tell you how much work it is. At the gym 5 days a week and then working these 4 fights was crazy. Wrapping hands, warming them up, going through all the details, working mitts.....it was hectic.

I don't know if I want to do that again..lol

Comment

Working...
          X