Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Rios
    Garcia
    Bradley
    Explain...................

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      JCC. Jr comes to mind, without his chin he would of lost long ago.
      Same with MArgarito

Comment

Only skills Margarito had was to block punches with his face and use plaster wraps

Comment

Huck, Abraham, Berto all have little to no boxing skill that I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            Explain...................
            It's my personal opinion my friend. Some will agree, some won't. I think the Pacquiao fight showed the dude doesn't belong in the elite level.

Comment

Though he has power, K9 is possibly the most unskilled title holder in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                It's my personal opinion my friend. Some will agree, some won't. I think the Pacquiao fight showed the dude doesn't belong in the elite level.
                Bradley is far from unskilled in boxing. The fact Pacquiao couldn't finish a one footed Bradley for 8 rounds, shows he has skills beyond footwork. While you bring up Pacquiao, who happens to be one of the most single conventional fights, with no skill building in his entire career. If a fighter only relies on his set gifts from god (speed, power, athleticism) and choose not to learn any other aspect of the sport; that shows lack of skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  brandon rios (the king)
                  antonio margarito
                  jean pascal
                  ricardo mayorga
                  julio cesar chavez, jr.
                  tavoris cloud

off the top of my head...
                  Chavez Jr. is skilled somewhat.

Just cause Maravilla made him a punching bag doesn't make him unskilled.

Look at the Andy Lee fight. Once he found his range he effectively used feints and head movement to beat the hell out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Bradley is far from unskilled in boxing. The fact Pacquiao couldn't finish a one footed Bradley for 8 rounds, shows he has skills beyond footwork. While you bring up Pacquiao, who happens to be one of the most single conventional fights, with no skill building in his entire career. If a fighter only relies on his set gifts from god (speed, power, athleticism) and choose not to learn any other aspect of the sport; that shows lack of skills.
                    The onus is on Bradley to shine, everyone keeps putting the blame on Pacman oh he couldnt finish a one foot Bradley, well Bradley couldnt knockout a past prime Pacquiao.

When Pacquiao was given his moment he delivered and that was against Oscar De La Hoya, against Hatton, against Barrera, against Cotto, that is why he drew millions, Bradley got his moment and he cowered and fought safe and scary, not like a guy who wanted to be remembered as a great.

In these fights the blame goes on the younger lion trying to make a name for himself, Bradley failed to impress not Pacquiao.

Pacquiao actually look good, compare his fight with Bradley a top undefeated guy in his prime and he barely got hit, Floyd fought a bloated and washed up Cotto and expected an easy fight and he said in his post fight he was his toughest fight.

Pacquiao wasn't as active but Bradley didn't even try to win, dude looked in survival mode that is why he busted his ankle from back stepping so fast and not planting his foot right.

Comment

The worst that I think that are out there currently are:

Carl Froch - I know people will hate on this one but I am sorry, it is true. Froch has terrible footwork, he is agonizingly slow, he has no defense, and he throw punches with sloppy technique at best. If it were not for his chin, he would not even be at this level at all.

Cornelius Bundrage - He is just simply awful, it is hard to even watch him in the ring. No skill whatsoever and I am shocked he is even able to win at this level. Probably the worst fighter out there in my opinion.

JCC Jr. - Riding on a family name and has a very novice skill set. Other than the left hook he probably inherited genetically, he does nothing else well at all.

This has nothing to do with courage, toughness, grit, heart, chin, etc...I mean actual boxing skill/technique.

Comment

Working...
                      X