No announcement yet.

What to do when your girl is ignoring you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do when your girl is ignoring you

I decided that I love this girl I cheated on and that I broke up with so I decided i'm going to go after her no matter what and not give up.

After we talked and she called me a fake, lying ******* who objectifies women, she completely stopped replying to my calls and texts. I'm not going to stop because she's the only one that I want but I'm kind of running out of openings.

What are some effective strategies to take when she's trying to shut you out? And don't tell me to look for another girl because i already made up my mind. She loved me before and **** me i'm going to make her love me again or die trying.

Buy a bullet rent a gun

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      I decided that I love this girl I cheated on and that I broke up with so I decided i'm going to go after her no matter what and not give up.

After we talked and she called me a fake, lying ******* who objectifies women, she completely stopped replying to my calls and texts. I'm not going to stop because she's the only one that I want but I'm kind of running out of openings.

What are some effective strategies to take when she's trying to shut you out? And don't tell me to look for another girl because i already made up my mind. She loved me before and **** me i'm going to make her love me again or die trying.
      Sounds like she made up her mind and she is distancing herself from you. Might advice to you is give her space. Give her a week or two. Sounds like a lot but this will allow her to miss you and reflect on things. Once time has pass do sweet things to her. What I mean by that is not sending dumb ass **** through social media or the phone. I mean make her something or even write a letter but make that **** extremely personal in terms of your relationship that you had. Remind her of the great memories you guys had with each other. Make her feel like you still care for her and her feelings.

Most IMPORTANTLY if she even gives you another chance, own what you did and apologize. Tell her you understand that you've hurt but you are willing to earn back her trust even if it takes years. Tell her she is worth the wait and tell her take all the time she needs. Tell her you understand this will be a process but this will make your relationship stronger if you guys get through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
        Sounds like she made up her mind and she is distancing herself from you. Might advice to you is give her space. Give her a week or two. Sounds like a lot but this will allow her to miss you and reflect on things. Once time has pass do sweet things to her. What I mean by that is not sending dumb ass **** through social media or the phone. I mean make her something or even write a letter but make that **** extremely personal in terms of your relationship that you had. Remind her of the great memories you guys had with each other. Make her feel like you still care for her and her feelings.

Most IMPORTANTLY if she even gives you another chance, own what you did and apologize. Tell her you understand that you've hurt but you are willing to earn back her trust even if it takes years. Tell her she is worth the wait and tell her take all the time she needs. Tell her you understand this will be a process but this will make your relationship stronger if you guys get through this.
        Good advice. I'm gonna get my girl back I dont care how long it takes. I'm giving it 1 week starting now.

This **** is going to be hard. Not talking to her for one day kills me.

Comment

Don't chase her. I made this mistake a couple times. The last thing you want to do is chase her. If she wants to comeback she will contact you in some way. Chasing her will make it worse if she really hates you. Step up your game by looking after yourself. Make she thinks you are better off without her. If you are overweight, lose weight and work out. See other girls. Leave her on your friends' list and post photos of you having fun without her. Making sure other girls are in the pictures, but don't use one girl repeatedly, or else she will see through that bullshyt.

Comment

corner her and put your dick in her mouth.

Comment

Comment

Get a boom box, hold it up outside her window, play her favorite song. Repeat til she takes you back.

Comment

Ive been in situations like this a couple of times. So i have a few things to say...

How long were u together? How deep was your connection?

Things you need to remember (and favour you)

1) Connections never/very rarely die (unless you really stop talking for a VERY long time)
                  2)Shes mad af but women ALWAYS, i REPEAT always some how find a way to blame them selves.
                  3) Another poster Mr Stark has already said to own up to what u did. Best advice. U have to be honest and she has to feel your genuine hurt for her to know u still care for her and that you know you messed up.
                  4)Know that she thinks about you all the time. Shes a woman and not a man. There is a massive difference in how she handles it compared to you. More than likely if u continue to let her know and feel shes the one you want she will forgive u.
                  5) Lastly, again dont be down. Be straight with her and she will come back.

Dont ignore her becausr that shows her u dont give af. What she wants to feel from you is that u made a mistake and that can trust u again because she is the one you want.
                  Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 06-04-2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Too late she probably getting drilled by a bbc now you're ****ed bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X