Collapse
No announcement yet.

At welterweight nobody has done better against Floyd than Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why people shouldn't drink purple drank.

If you had Ortiz winning the fight then you probably need to watch the fight again.................in slow motion.

Comment

2 many ppl on floyds nuts, ortiz was cornering him getting to his body and even landing lefts all floyd was doing was landing pillow right hands and i dont even like ortiz. He won round 2 and was winning round 4 floyd is great but comon he had him running get off his nutz

Comment

ortiz had good moments i agree, but he was also getting frustrated which led to the headbutting he would of most likley got broken down by floyd late but ortiz fd up his chance for us to see if he could win

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
          ortiz had good moments i agree, but he was also getting frustrated which led to the headbutting he would of most likley got broken down by floyd late but ortiz fd up his chance for us to see if he could win
          we're talking about ortiz man hes mentally weak i dont think he was frusrated cause he was landing he's just dumb

Comment

I've said this many times, a new king was going to be crowned that day it's just a damn shame that he's a mental midget.

Make no mistake about it this wasn't the walk in the park before that cheapshot that people try to make it out to be, Ortiz was getting to Floyd, he had Floyd having that bemused look on his face.... Ortiz confused him when he finished his flurries because he's a lot more agile than other opponents and got out of the way after he attacked..

Floyd felt some of those punches, and was confused, it's why he did the cheap shot, he was worried.

Comment

Lightweight: Jose Luis Castillo
              Welterweight: Zab Judah
              Middleweight: Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
                I've said this many times, a new king was going to be crowned that day it's just a damn shame that he's a mental midget.

Make no mistake about it this wasn't the walk in the park before that cheapshot that people try to make it out to be, Ortiz was getting to Floyd, he had Floyd having that bemused look on his face.... Ortiz confused him when he finished his flurries because he's a lot more agile than other opponents and got out of the way after he attacked..

Floyd felt some of those punches, and was confused, it's why he did the cheap shot, he was worried.
                This is just utter rubbish. I 've heard of revisionism, but this is pure fantasy. The first line is a contradiction in itself.

Comment

Ortiz was by no means winning or looking like he was going to win, but I still would have liked to have seen the fight play out more. Ortiz got hit with a lot of right hands but he also made Floyd miss more than usual and he was starting to put good pressure on Floyd. I think his gameplan was to go for broke against Floyd and see what happens which would have mane for an exciting fight had he not fallen apart mentally.

Comment

Working...
                  X