Collapse
No announcement yet.

At welterweight nobody has done better against Floyd than Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ortiz was getting tagged so easily. straight up delusonal .

Comment

Judah, Guerrero, and Mosley all did much better than Ortiz did.

Comment

Ortiz was defiantly getting in some good shots and pressing the action. Was gutted at the ending. Ortiz is just not disciplined enough.

Comment

hatton did better

Comment

Not quite sure how the title of this thread led to how Manny Pacquiao would never have gotten KO'd by Floyd. I believe if Manny was dumb enough to blatantly headbutt Floyd and then try to make out with he'd get KO'd too. If that fight would have went the full 12 we wouldn'tbe talking it about it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
              Not quite sure how the title of this thread led to how Manny Pacquiao would never have gotten KO'd by Floyd. I believe if Manny was dumb enough to blatantly headbutt Floyd and then try to make out with he'd get KO'd too. If that fight would have went the full 12 we wouldn'tbe talking it about it right now.
              It wasn't going to go the full 12 even if Ortiz hadn't punked out. Mayweather was going to stop him.

Comment

he was having more success getting through than most mayweather opponents, but he was also eating more than was healthy for him, and that was what made him succumb to those silly, desperate antics so quickly. he turned the heat up to a level that he couldn't actually handle himself.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                  First of all, Victor was not doing that well. All and all, he was getting tooled, and was well on his way to getting stopped. His whole gameplan relied on being bigger, stronger, and younger. We saw some glimpses of that early in the fight, but that would certainly not have been the story of the fight if it had kept going. Most of Victor's success was mauling and fouling, he wouldn't have been allowed to keep it up and he was on his way to a stoppage loss either way.
                  PAC fights nothing like that. Pac would not be in Floyd face trying to grapple with him and foul him. Completely different fight. Either this is a poor troll job or you really don't know boxing very well.

I'm sure it's a little of both!

Comment

Your reaching, he did nothing and was about to start getting timed.

Comment

if a guy like ortiz who possess the lowest ring iq of all time (P4P LIQOAT) can just about touch floyd whenever he chooses, i have no doubt rios would fck floyd up.

Comment

Working...
                      X