No announcement yet.

Rigondeax the only loser in fight with Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    I don't think anyone expects/ or ever expected Rigondeaux to be a PPV fighter.
    i hate when people use that oh he'll never be a pay per view fighter, well how many pay per view fighters are there every decade? can we even count them with 1 hand? and latin fury ppvs dont count

Comment

Maybe he should have gotten knocked the **** out. That should improve his marketability.

What i learned from this fight is that Rigo is clearly a better fighter than Donaire.

Comment

the blueprint was laid how to beat nonito. forget if donaire should have just boxed, jabbed, put more preasure, went to the body. it doesnt matter he can not beat rigo no matter what he does. the injury and the wife being pregnant is just excuses like the broken right hand i hear about in other fights ago. everyone has someone who has their number and rigo will face a fighter who can outdo him too. stop making excuses for donaire he is a really good fighter but on this night with all the trash talk he was a fraud !

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          its a disgrace to our sport that he is being slandered for performing the way he did.he showed a masterclass of boxing outfought and out thought doniare and doniare had simply no answer.all doniare's tools were taking from him that night rigondeaux could have done as he pleased from the 12 round onwards after doniare covered that eye up , imagine it was a 15 rounder he could of tko'd doniare and still be getting hated on.
          nobody saying it wasn't a masterclass, but it was boring as well

Comment

Donaire's ratings are pathetic he draws less than Hopkins, don't act like Donaire could get a 100,000 buys.

Comment

bet this "boring" fighter will have alot more people watching his next fight then some people expect

Comment

all these people screaming boring probably thought the donaire Nishioka fight was super exciting thats the irony of all this

Comment

The Alternative Accounts Are Working Overtime!

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of either guy and I definitely don't hate either, but to blame Rigo for Donaire getting schooled is utterly ridiculous. You simply cannot blame Rigo when he threw more and landed more than Donaire who did nothing but follow his daddy and make excuses after the sonning he received.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Here's my 2 cents on the matter.
                      A lot of that assessment is erroneous, but I will concede that Donaire did make some mistakes with his movement. He moved to the right far too often moving into Rigondeaux's power.

However, the only thing Rigondeaux did to provoke this strategical error was run and run and run, forcing Donaire to take unneccessary chances to try and make the fight exciting for the fans.

Donaire probably assumed that by moving into Rigondeaux's power zone, he could draw Rigondeaux into a fight.

Donaire was wrong. He underestimated just how much of a coward he was in the ring with.

Comment

Working...
                      X