No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Andre Ward is not gonna lose until he is past prime/mid 30's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    He's only boring to the casual morons and butthurt fanboys. He's quite skilled and wonderful to watch if you like a skilled fighter that clowns the overrated euro bums.

TS... lets see what happens in the Dawson fight because it's a 50/50 fight.

I favor Ward over Dawson....i agree it is a 50/50 type fight and Dawson poses the biggest threat to beating him and if he gets past him i dont see anyone 168-175 beating this guy....too much know how

What seperates the very good from the great is the brain and the heart..you have have all the talent in the world but you will only get so far...Dawson has heart but he has mental lapses....he is as talented skill wise natural talent etc as Ward he just doesnt have that X factor

Dawson doesnt fight 100% focused whereas Ward is all business.....dont have to worry about that with him and thats his edge

Comment

I absolutely agree. I don't know that I'd call myself a fan or anything, but my honest sentiment is that there is something truly special about him. Even when he is doing something as simple as hitting the bag, you can see that he does everything near perfect. It's almost robotic. He won't get a lot of love because there's nothing mean or eccentric about him, but this cat isn't going to be losing anytime soon unless the success gets to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Paccgod
        his 0 ends when he grows the balls to fight La Maravilla Martinez....
        No way in hell does Sergio take that fight and I really don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
          No way in hell does Sergio take that fight and I really don't blame him.

he might as well.....middleweight sucks and has for a long time, and aint no one gonna move up to fight a southpaw with speed and power....once you get past the top 3 guys its pretty shallow....been that way since the late 90's.....O do I miss the 90's....James Toney, Roy Jones, McClellan, Julian Jackson, Mike McCallum, etc

For the record Martinez aint beating Ward....too well schooled, doesnt have to come forward to win and is 2-3 inches taller, physically stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Paccgod
            La Maravilla dont care about how tall are his foes... ask Paul W.

Williams wouldnt know what defense was if Angelo Dundee showed him.....lol, seriously though Ward is in another leaque technique wise and tactically size is just an extra

Comment

I don't like his dirty tactics, imo he doesn't need them. He will not lose in his prime though.

Comment

I hope Chad beats him convincingly....Dre is solid in ALL areas...no doubt, he's gonna be tough to beat...but I'm rolling with Chad....please lord let Chad be his NORMAL self at 168...Amen(in my Manny Pac religious voice)

Comment

Will he travel while in his prime?

Comment

Working...
                  X