Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can yall STFU about manny and mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough with Pacquiao and Mayweather. There are good fights all over up to January. Start talking about Pacquiao and/or Mayweather if they have an upcoming fight (not necessarily each other).

Comment

Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
      Enough with Pacquiao and Mayweather. There are good fights all over up to January. Start talking about Pacquiao and/or Mayweather if they have an upcoming fight (not necessarily each other).
      thats what i said lol but yeah thats how it should be. people always want to talk about negative stuff. so much good boxing been going on lately. lots tonight and next year looks promising as well. if mayweather dont fight oh let him be boxing lives on. if he signs to fight thats great i get excited. until then hes not on my mind. same with manny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        the fact that i dont i give a **** what you think means even more to me. When typing gets me paid I will try a little harder till then **** off. And have a blessed day.
        For someone who professes not to care you seem a little upset. Although it's not easy to decipher from your child-like meanderings. My wife's family looks after a Down's Syndrome child, and if she had come up with the mindless drivel that was your first post I would have witheld her dog food for 24 hours - minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
          For someone who professes not to care you seem a little upset. Although it's not easy to decipher from your child-like meanderings. My wife's family looks after a Down's Syndrome child, and if she had come up with the mindless drivel that was your first post I would have witheld her dog food for 24 hours - minimum.
          how about a round of applause next

Comment

While I'll agree with you, your effort is useless. Don't even bother trying to talk sense into the ******s, just start a new life in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              While I'll agree with you, your effort is useless. Don't even bother trying to talk sense into the ******s, just start a new life in the lounge.
              I know its useless but its just something i have to get off my chest.

Comment

most posters on here are casual fans and know only manny-floyd

Comment

I agree. This Unofficial Bantam Tourney is coming along real nice. You have all the top guys fighting other top guys and hopefully the Donaire vs Montiel winner will face the showtime tourney winner as well as Alselmo Moreno.

I'm a fan of Vic but man I've been follow Yhonny's story for the past year or so and nothing would make my day if he was able to pull off the feat of winning the tourney as well as beating Donaire vs Montiel winner.

Comment

75% of this site is Filipino. So no it will not stop.

Comment

this Mayweather Jr. vs Pac talk over the last 1-2 years has hurt boxing alot, because it has exposed Pac as a steroid cheat, a fraud.

Thats why many fans have walked away from boxing, cause 2 big name fighters wont fight each other cause one doesnt want to take steroids tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X