No announcement yet.

Give a comparrison Boxer to these 2 MMA fighters in terms of their power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give a comparrison Boxer to these 2 MMA fighters in terms of their power

So pick any boxer in history that most closely has the same level of power as each one of these MMA fighters. I dont think that just because a man chooses MMA over boxing that he has any lesser genetics when it comes to punching power than a pro boxer. However they do have smaller gloves and their opponents arnt as good at defending punchers as boxers are, so the MMA fighters may (or may not) look more impressive than they are.

Id say Shane Carwins power is on the same level as.....?

Id say Manhoefs power is on the same level as......?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-25-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Not sure who too compare them to but the first thing that struck me about Manhoef is that he has some balance when throwing them punches, great footwork, 1:50 was impressive. Don't know anything about his opponents though or how well they take punches, most fighters could knock out their opponents in that fashion throwing them big ass punches on an open chin.

Comment

Shane carwin is just big but can hit hard till he gasses or gets tagged---- david price

Melvin manhoeff is a legit world class striker-- tito, ggg, kovolev

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          Not sure who too compare them to but the first thing that struck me about Manhoef is that he has some balance when throwing them punches, great footwork, 1:50 was impressive. Don't know anything about his opponents though or how well they take punches, most fighters could knock out their opponents in that fashion throwing them big ass punches on an open chin.
          Melvin is a world class kick boxer, so his strikes are deadly..

He has been shot now for years but a decade ago, he was a killer..

He has fought everyone- scrubs, bums, elites, etc

Comment

Working...
          X