Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeax the only loser in fight with Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crying never stops. Nonoto got dominated and give a boxing lesson. Neither of these fighters are going to be PPV draws so even mentioning that is utter stupidity. The butt hurt from this is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      So you're an alt of who?
      Pacbest, haven't see him in ahwile

Comment

Originally posted by hitman smax View Post
        Actually, even a true boxing purist has to have a bad taste in his/her mouth after watching a fighter literally jogging around the ring at times and rarely engaging the other fighter.

That's not boxing. In fact, had Donaire refused to pursue Rigondeaux, Rigondeaux would likely have received instruction from the ref to engage or suffer the possibility of disqualification. I've seen fighters disqualified for failure to engage, although I've never seen it happen outside of the heavyweight division.

The reason Donaire didn't take the route is because he may have ended up suffering some damage to his stock in the process.

Donaire is a big draw because the fans see that he is committed to entertaining them. Allowing doubt about that committment to set in would have made Donaire as much a loser on the business end as Rigondeaux was in this fight.
        You are a hater or an alt, Rigondeaux stood in front of Nonito from 1 to 5 and he didn't do $h1t, he was scared since the first round when he got tagged by a GR left hand and found that he could get hurt,and he did get hurt and almost stopped in the last round, to blame Rigondeaux who out throw and outland Nonito for lack of action, is very bias, on top of that Nonito looked huge and my opinion on the matter is that Arum and nonitos ppl knew that NY doesn't allow next day weighting, so they have all the advantages and Rigondeaux took the soul out of him...

Comment

ppl are acting as if they really would pay to see a defensive genous at work...making his elite opponent look ordinary...yea rigo has enormous skill but he is boring...I'm not sayn that he was running...but he wasn't looking to entertain...he was looking to do minimal...real boxing purist appreciate what he did to the flash but I doubt they'd even shell out major cash to see
          him perform

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X