Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude, Jones-Brook has got to be a candidate for FOTY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Brooks reaction to adversity was the best thing about him last night, I thought he was a goner to be honest but he sucked it up and give Jones back a bit, I dont want to bring Khan in but if Khan was in there with Jones last night then it might be a long night too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      The broken nose had to have an effect on him.
      Yea but I've seen other fights of his where he does the same thing. Even against Hatton, where granted Hatton was being a spoiler to survive, Brook was just not getting off late.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Big overreaction. It was a young guy winning a tough fight against a tough opponent. Not sure how you go from that to both these guys beat everyone at welterweight.
        hahaha exactly

Comment

I think he deserve candidate...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I think Brooks reaction to adversity was the best thing about him last night, I thought he was a goner to be honest but he sucked it up and give Jones back a bit, I dont want to bring Khan in but if Khan was in there with Jones last night then it might be a long night too.
            That's how I feel. Brook manned up under the pressure. Khan backpedals 7 looks ready to pee under jr welterweight pressure. I can only imagine the pressure from last night.

Comment

Your opinion bro. I remember being in the gym, everyone dreamed of being a world champion. That's how I view titles to this day.
              are there 4 worlds?

Comment

Yes, I do agree that they are used out of context, especially with star fighters, in the business of boxing, which these (new) fans support. But that feeling in the gym those 15 years ago about lifting 1 over my head will never leave me.

you'd have the very same dream if the current sanctioning body phenomenon weren't in place, brother. the very same.

it would be more difficult to achieve.

i'm sure you are aware of this, but there was a lineal title established essentially via the media that existed free of sanctioning fees before the creation of paid sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  How old are you? He didn't lie about anything and he is right yet your about to start crying.

A big fat lie

Yes it is an over reaction. Jones put on a good performance yet he has still been stopped by Alfonso Gomez and beaten by Freddy Hernandez and Soto Karass, yet he 'runs Khan out of the ring'. If anything it just shows how Brook just isn't ready for Khan yet.
                  TS is a prick if you don't agree with his opinion he get's butthurt like a little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you'd have the very same dream if the current sanctioning body phenomenon weren't in place, brother. the very same.

it would be more difficult to achieve.

i'm sure you are aware of this, but there was a lineal title established essentially via the media that existed free of sanctioning fees before the creation of paid sanctioning bodies.
                    I'm not saying I disagree. I do feel that titles are used out of context like I said.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      TS is a prick if you don't agree with his opinion he get's butthurt like a little *****.

this game is subjective, and he's certainly not a prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X