No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Chavez-Alvarez is The Fight, Not Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Chavez-Alvarez is The Fight, Not Sergio Martinez

According to Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, he has no intention of steering Mexican star Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. into a near future showdown against middleweight king Sergio Martinez. WBC President Don Jose Sulaiman has Chavez, the WBC's middleweight champion, to make a mandatory defense against Martinez by March of 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Coward.

Comment

just give sergio the belt. Canelo vs Chavez is a huge event though, can't argue with that. Messicans are going to go crazy over this one

Comment

He does it again!

All Arum does is put his own fighters together to fight! Now I really believe he is the reason Floyd and Manny haven't fought as yet! Sergio will destroy any of the two!

Comment

Originally posted by zakling View Post
          All Arum does is put his own fighters together to fight! Now I really believe he is the reason Floyd and Manny haven't fought as yet! Sergio will destroy any of the two!
          I would agree with that, but Canelo is with Golden Boy...

Comment

Chavez can't make the weight. If he has no intentions of meeting his obligations, he should hand over to Martinez, what is rightfully his. Maybe Top Rank can make up their own belt and have them fight for that.

Comment

Originally posted by zakling View Post
              Do you even know how to read?

Comment

you have no damn choice you assh0le..either fight Sergio or drop the belt..thats his mandatory....how can you try to deilberatly duck Sergio when he HAS TO FIGHT HIM BY mARCH.THERE WILL BE SOME LAWSUITS

Comment

arum smart

he will never put chavez daughter in the ring wit sergio.....if he loses the belt not fightin sergio he will go down as the biggest pu$$y the sanctioning bodies have ever found

Comment

Bob Arum is A JOKE AND MAKES HIS FIGHTERS LOOK BAD...HOW CHAVEZ EVEN HOLD HIS HEAD UP KNOWING HE'S LOOKING LIKE A PURE B1TCH?????

Comment

Working...
                    X