Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Everlast would not damage their rep for Maidana" but USADA would for Floyd"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it still hurts

larry, the commission approved the everlast MX gloves. they were in the contract. they were the same gloves in an 8 oz that cotto used against mayweather in a 10 OZ for a fight at 154.

they were the same gloves!

glovegate happened, larrbear. it happened. floyd is still an all time great. he very well may have still won the fight. he still used his leverage as the cash cow to get maidana into a glove with more padding.

that's what happened. it was a close fight, and we can't say for sure that chino getting his gloves wouldn't have mattered.

in 40 years, i'll be telling my kids that floyd mayweather was a great fighter, but that he was moved very carefully, especially late in his career.

Comment

A lot of people don't like Floyd, Larry. No big secret or deal. There's nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        This is what i do not get about this site, ya'll take up for orher fighters and anything attached to them yet slander Floyd and anything attached to him...i do not think Everlast took padding out of the glove no i do not..yet a lot of ya'll actually believe USADA hides dirty drug tests?
        Yes USADA is corrupt

Comment

It's official. Larry's convinced me. Maidana controls Everlast.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
            USADA have a legal agreement with Floyd that any results wont be made public knowledge. The results will be given only to floyd and the promotors. NSAC dont have any such deal with Maidana.

It's best you keep Floyd's steroid cheating under wraps. The sport of boxing is so poorly set up that fighters are easily able to use steroids and get away with it, unless they do VADA (which Floyd, Ward, Hopkins and Marquez refuse to do).
            You said these 4 clowns are the cheaters of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              USADA has doctor confidentially clauses Everlast has none lol.

NSAC has it, every other Boxing commission has it, and so on and so on...
              Are you seriously this ******ed that you don't know/understand what medical confidentiality is?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                it still hurts

larry, the commission approved the everlast MX gloves. they were in the contract. they were the same gloves in an 8 oz that cotto used against mayweather in a 10 OZ for a fight at 154.

they were the same gloves!

glovegate happened, larrbear. it happened. floyd is still an all time great. he very well may have still won the fight. he still used his leverage as the cash cow to get maidana into a glove with more padding.

that's what happened. it was a close fight, and we can't say for sure that chino getting his gloves wouldn't have mattered.

in 40 years, i'll be telling my kids that floyd mayweather was a great fighter, but that he was moved very carefully, especially late in his career.
                Disappointed by the last part of your post. As I started reading it I thought you were gonna tell them he was one of the biggest b*tches in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  Wasn't it USADA that busted Lance Armstrong? Why doesn't Manny wanna use USADA?

So USADA would accuse a now admitted cheat in Lance Armstrong, but they will let Floyd off the hook???? You guys have some screwy logic.

Also, if Floyd was cheating as you claim, why would Golden Boy (whom you claim would have the "inside scoop" of Floyd's supposed positive test results) allow their fighters to be put in such risk? Wouldn't that be negligence on the promoter's behalf????

I smell agendas and bull**** in your theory.
                  are you dumb? USADA NEVER CATCH Armstrong... Armstrong confess after his team mates started to talk! dumb=floydiots! lol

Comment

This is what i do not get about this site, ya'll take up for orher fighters and anything attached to them yet slander Floyd and anything attached to him...i do not think Everlast took padding out of the glove no i do not..yet a lot of ya'll actually believe USADA hides dirty drug tests?
                    So what's your point ? Neither of them did anything I'm sure it would ruin there image. Also why do people slander Floyd because he's a self contradicting ******* who says and does the dumbest **** ever and you come in here and slob on his dick everyday. As a grown ass black man that's embarrassing you can't even find a decent black role model to go dick ride you find the most ignorant one and cry why nobody likes him you sir are a dumbass and before you ask how come I gotta make it a race thing well because you've pulled the race card so many times in defending in him it's only fair.

Comment

USADA isn't hiding any tests, but Floyd isn't doing any special testing. In fact, he knows exactly when he is going to be tested and when he is going to fight. If you are on the juice, you can cycle when you take them and it won't show up on any tests while still enhancing your performance. Manny never failed a test, Floyd never failed a test and they don't have Herrera or a chest full of acne showing that they are on roids. So, until one of the actually test positive or looks like teenagers face exploded on their chest and back I will continue to think they are clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X