Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Robinson Dreamt He Would Kill an Opponent and DID..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Robinson Dreamt He Would Kill an Opponent and DID..

Old news man, lol

Comment

Yea, he later found out he was boxing to buy his mother a house so then with the earnings of his next fight, Robinson bought the deceased man's mother a house. That's classy.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Yea, he later found out he was boxing to buy his mother a house so then with the earnings of his next fight, Robinson bought the deceased man's mother a house. That's classy.
        I did not know that. Thanks for posting. Do you have any info on what the priest and minister said after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
          I did not know that. Thanks for posting. Do you have any info on what the priest and minister said after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            Do you really care about the opinion of a pair of delusional crooks who mislead people into believing that there are gods and devils etc... those crazy mofos should be locked up in a lunatic asylum

Comment

Did Anderson Silva dream of being KTFO trying to be a clown?

Comment

He didn't need a dream to tell him that. Doyle had no business being in that title fight. Robinson was leagues above him.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  He didn't need a dream to tell him that. Doyle had no business being in that title fight. Robinson was leagues above him.
                  That's beside the point, Robinson dreamed it and it is on record that he wanted to pull out of the fight but he was later convinced to carry on. Robinson fought tonnes of filler in his career, many of whom aren't fit to be in the same ring as yo mother but he still didn't kill them. There is something mysterious and supernatural about this event and I ain't even one o those hocus pocus fellas!

Comment

ya ****s crazy ezzard charles was half the fighter he was after killing a guy in the ring. They say he just was not the same afterward because he was scarred it would happen again

Comment

Working...
                    X