No announcement yet.

VADA Testers Themselves say they have not tested Pacquaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VADA Testers Themselves say they have not tested Pacquaio

@ :30 the conversation is brought up while they are testing nonito and nonito ask them why are they testing Rios if they are not testing pacquaio.

This video here talk more indepth about it

Last edited by .Mexico.; 10-23-2013, 08:04 PM.

So vada is freely handing out testing information and schedules?

Comment

Why does Nonito have his hood on, Father Rigondeaux is not in California he shouldn't have to hide.

Comment

I can't really make out what they're saying, but I heard her say something like "I'm pretty sure it's already starting"

There was another video specific to this that elie seckbach deleted for some reason. Didn't get a chance to watch it.

Comment

who cares.

Comment

Those are vada repd in the US. A different crew would test Pac in the PI. Do you think that those testers in the US would really know the sched for another test halfway around the world when another vada affiliated agency that they likely have no connection with is doing the testing? That would seem a bit over their pay grade.

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
              Those are vada repd in the US. A different crew would test Pac in the PI. Do you think that those testers in the US would really know the sched for another test halfway around the world when another vada affiliated agency that they likely have no connection with is doing the testing? That would seem a bit over their pay grade.
              All the collectors are from Germany from the same company.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                I can't really make out what they're saying, but I heard her say something like "I'm pretty sure it's already starting"

There was another video specific to this that elie seckbach deleted for some reason. Didn't get a chance to watch it.
                Yah that's what she said pretty much..plus I don't know why ppl are focusing so hard on what she says anyways she's just a SAMPLE COLLECTOR ..she doesn't even do the actual testing..

People need to stop with this bs...Margaret goodman already confirmed that PAC has started testing as well...
                Last edited by Bermuda; 10-23-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  who cares.
                  it funny because pacfans were crying about Marquez not being tested while they were sorting out whether they were gonna use usda or vada for the bradley fight

they were crying "hulkquez is gonna cycle off by the time they start testing"

but no out cry about pacquaio not being tested yet by vada from pacfans typical hypocrisy from pacfans

3rd fight with Marquez. pacs team "Marquez should do extra testing"

Marquez " I will do any testing as long as pac has to do the same testing"

no word from pacs team on extra testing

offer was still good for the 4th fight

Marquez knock pac out cold. Marquez must of been on the juice

"pac never been dropped or seriously hurt by bigger guys he has been fighting so that means Marquez is juicing"

Newsflash margocheato, cotto, hatton had never been hurt or beaten by anyone as badly as pac put it on them and they spent their career fighting bigger guys??

for some reason pac fans cant apply the same logic they use to discredit the great Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

who cares? if a fighter is tested he is still accused of using and if he is not he is accused of using so what is the damn point? people will b1tch and moan regardless

Comment

Working...
                    X