No announcement yet.

Acuba ethers Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Tell Acuba stop being biased and a fan boy, ask him where was RIGO when Donaire knocked out Vic Darchinyan? Rigo just hopped on the scene a few years ago, yet Nonito is ducking this guy?

And he is so confident that Nonito will lose? Anytime you see someone like this Acua character being so sure he reminds me of a hater, a hater who hates on others but calls those haters who don't agree with what he likes.

Acuba said Pac was on roids, yet his boy Gamboa got caught on a roid list with dates to cut off and use the certain peds. Has Acuba ever apologized to Pacman? Also he never accused Marquez of roids even though he was huge and hired Memo?

Than he gives a pass to Rigo for aligning himself with Memo yet prolonging a drug testing signature which is suspect. Why when Nonito asks for a drug test from Rigo he is a coward and it means he is shook? But when Floyd asked for drug test from Manny he isn't shook or a coward?
    It's hard for me to take the guy seriously. He makes it sound like Rigo is going to fight a tomato can. Donaire is an acknowledged P4P fighter. Based on everything I know and have recently evaluated, this is a very tough call to make. The fight is very close to 50-50, in my opinion. I don't believe Nonito will KO Guillermo, but that doesn't necessarily mean Rigo wins by decision. It's going to be a great fight, and I'm privileged to have tickets to the bout.

As for the PED testing issue. I agree a little more with Acuba on that one. Donaire has never insisted anyone take VADA testing. He has gone on record saying that he'd beat them regardless of chemical "help." Why all of a sudden insist that Rigo be tested? Because of alleged ties to Heredia? For what it's worth, Guillermo's camp denies any ties to Memo. Beyond that, it's difficult for Nonito to point fingers when he's openly working with Conte.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
      I'm not saying Donaire will KO Rigo. I'm saying, as I said a long time ago, the only way Donaire beats Rigo is by KO. Donaire won't outbox Rigo. He has to land that hook that will knock any fighter out. If not, Rigo embarrasses him and possibly stops him.
      I didn't mean to imply you thought Donaire would KO Rigo. I'm merely stating I don't think Nonito will knock him out, and I'm willing to bet all my points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        those odds aren't indicative of reality

Rigo is a master in the ring. He's on a higher level than donaire in every area except power and size.
        i did'nt say they are...the rest of your post is just garbage , how the hell is rigo on the higher level than a p4p fighter...

nonito's offense is as good as rigo's defense, lol well , not really..nonito's is superior, hands down. and we all know theres a big difference between their quality of oppositon

right now , when talking about level rigo is in highschool while nonito is a college grad, lol...until rigo proves he's the **** againts elites , it aint gonna change..
        Last edited by puga; 03-02-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          It's hard for me to take the guy seriously. He makes it sound like Rigo is going to fight a tomato can. Donaire is an acknowledged P4P fighter. Based on everything I know and have recently evaluated, this is a very tough call to make. The fight is very close to 50-50, in my opinion. I don't believe Nonito will KO Guillermo, but that doesn't necessarily mean Rigo wins by decision. It's going to be a great fight, and I'm privileged to have tickets to the bout.

As for the PED testing issue. I agree a little more with Acuba on that one. Donaire has never insisted anyone take VADA testing. He has gone on record saying that he'd beat them regardless of chemical "help." Why all of a sudden insist that Rigo be tested? Because of alleged ties to Heredia? For what it's worth, Guillermo's camp denies any ties to Memo. Beyond that, it's difficult for Nonito to point fingers when he's openly working with Conte.
          What's up with that bet

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            What's up with that bet
            All my points, bro, that Donaire does not KO Rigo. You're a trillionaire, so I have to insist on odds. I'm just a poor billionaire. lol

Comment

Donaire has weaknesses though, but even then I don't think I'd pick anyone in or around his weight class to beat him, and we're talking about the most talented division in the sport. Acuba is badly mistaken if he thinks Donaire is gonna go in there solely looking for the counter/ lead left hook, that's not what he showed against Darchinyan as an underdog or Montiel when he was expected to have a tough outing, there he displayed a full arsenal of attacks. If people want to dwell on his fight against Narvaez go ahead. Rigo is the goods as well, seems to have it all but Donaire's size, speed will be too much, even if some are exaggerating what occurred against Marroquin when he was wobbled, his ability to take a punch has to be in question.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 03-02-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Donaire has weaknesses though, but even then I don't think I'd pick anyone in or around his weight class to beat him, and we're talking about the most talented division in the sport. Acuba is badly mistaken if he thinks Donaire is gonna go in there solely looking for the counter/ lead left hook, that's not what he showed against Darchinyan as an underdog or Montiel when he was expected to have a tough outing, there he displayed a full arsenal of attacks. If people want to dwell on his fight against Narvaez go ahead.
                Good points, Acuba is ignorant, thats why I asked those who are dissing Donaire where was Rigo when Donaire knocked out Vic Darchinyan? Rigo just barely came on the scene now there are guys like Acuba dissing a veteran of the game like Nonito who really had to work his way up and was actually held back by Gary Shaw after he knocked out his cash cow, while Rigo pretty much was handed a title shot on a silver platter and is one of the better paid fighters who can't draw flys to **** similar to Berto.

It sickens me how this Acuba guy talks, he claims to be a boxing fan and accuses those who like Nonito of being blinded and biased, yet that is exactly what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Donaire has weaknesses though, but even then I don't think I'd pick anyone in or around his weight class to beat him, and we're talking about the most talented division in the sport. Acuba is badly mistaken if he thinks Donaire is gonna go in there solely looking for the counter/ lead left hook, that's not what he showed against Darchinyan as an underdog or Montiel when he was expected to have a tough outing, there he displayed a full arsenal of attacks. If people want to dwell on his fight against Narvaez go ahead. Rigo is the goods as well, seems to have it all but Donaire's size, speed will be too much, even if some are exaggerating what occurred against Marroquin when he was wobbled, his ability to take a punch has to be in question.
                  got it right!!

Comment

Good points, Acuba is ignorant, thats why I asked those who are dissing Donaire where was Rigo when Donaire knocked out Vic Darchinyan? Rigo just barely came on the scene now there are guys like Acuba dissing a veteran of the game like Nonito who really had to work his way up and was actually held back by Gary Shaw after he knocked out his cash cow, while Rigo pretty much was handed a title shot on a silver platter and is one of the better paid fighters who can't draw flys to **** similar to Berto.

It sickens me how this Acuba guy talks, he claims to be a boxing fan and accuses those who like Nonito of being blinded and biased, yet that is exactly what he is.
                    That's why I didn't waste time watching that guy!

Comment

I wouldn't take him seriously if I where you. He also said Donaire gets hit coz he isn't flashy enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X