Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan new podcast with Conte (talks about jmm on the juice)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but if anyone wants to hear the part about JMM, skip to the 42 min mark.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
      rogans podcast has slowly become a LEGIT source for information, STRAIGHT from the horses mouth, as of lately.

seriously, more and more, legit, qualified, professional people are stopping by and doing his podcast, it's ****ing rad, and good for the new era of information, and entertainment, **** the old way, the old country style of media.

at any rate, this is a very interesting interview.

peep out rogans interviews with Amber Lyon that is awesome and should wake up a lot of people to what is going on in this world, from someone who wouldn't let CNN censor her and her work.

then peep out Del Seaman and Abby Martin in their interview with rogan, it's powerful information.....

real changes are coming, it's starts with the people, outlets like this are going to start really taking over the lame stream, dinosaur way of doing things....
      Right on brother! I was listening to the Del Deaman and Abby Martin episode, and all I can say is, the American media is nothing but entertainment. Shouldn't even be considered legit news coverage.

Comment

about the jmm thing, that is total speculation and conte is using logical fallacies to make his case... he provides no real evidence, just says it's guilt by association.

bottom line, everyone is taking something, EVERYONE, and because of that, you're only guilty, you're only DOING it if you get caught.

I don't doubt any and all professional sports athletes are taking some sort of recovery or enhancement drug... that is the reality of the sports life...

you know what is funny, is, sports guys have been taking **** like this for years, it wasn't that long ago that they RARELY EVER tested athletes, no one cared, no one even looked in that direction, now it's a political issue, which makes me realize, it's all a sham........

but, conte, from what I listened to, is reaching....

Comment

about the jmm thing, that is total speculation and conte is using logical fallacies to make his case... he provides no real evidence, just says it's guilt by association.

bottom line, everyone is taking something, EVERYONE, and because of that, you're only guilty, you're only DOING it if you get caught.

I don't doubt any and all professional sports athletes are taking some sort of recovery or enhancement drug... that is the reality of the sports life...

you know what is funny, is, sports guys have been taking **** like this for years, it wasn't that long ago that they RARELY EVER tested athletes, no one cared, no one even looked in that direction, now it's a political issue, which makes me realize, it's all a sham........

but, conte, from what I listened to, is reaching....
          I was with you, until this. You said Conte is lying, but all athlets use, then said "Conte is reaching".

Comment

3 hours???!

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              If you didn't know that JMM was juicing for that 3rd Manny fight, I don't know what to tell you.

Looked in way better shape, and much stronger than when he fought Floyd.

I have never really understood what you guys meant by this. Can you explain it to me?

Comment

rogans podcast has slowly become a LEGIT source for information, STRAIGHT from the horses mouth, as of lately.

seriously, more and more, legit, qualified, professional people are stopping by and doing his podcast, it's ****ing rad, and good for the new era of information, and entertainment, **** the old way, the old country style of media.

peep out rogans interviews with Amber Lyon that is awesome and should wake up a lot of people to what is going on in this world, from someone who wouldn't let CNN censor her and her work.

then peep out Del Seaman and Abby Martin in their interview with rogan, it's powerful information.....

real changes are coming, it's starts with the people, outlets like this are going to start really taking over the lame stream, dinosaur way of doing things....
                I used to be a fan of Adam Carolla's podcast but once I listened to the JRE I was forever hooked. I couldn't take Carolla's repetitive rants that he did every single podcast.

As good as Rogan's informative podcasts about steroids, veganism, paleo diets, politics, etc are, his podcasts with other comedians are even better. Every podcast he has with Joey Diaz, Bill Burr, or Greg Fitzsimmons are always freakin' gold. Diaz's stories are always gold. The story that Diaz tells about dealing coke to Whitney Houston and Ricky Martin is hilarious.

I highly recommend listening to the Icehouse Chronicles podcast with Rogan and other comedians.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
                  I have never really understood what you guys meant by this. Can you explain it to me?
                  New conditioning coach linked to Victor Conte. Also known drug distributor. Looked in much much better shape. Side by side weigh in photos for his fight Floyd and his 3rd fight with Manny were much different. Rumors of doping during his training camp for Manny. Don't be a JMM stan. There were plenty of threads on it, before their 3rd fight.
                  Last edited by timboslice708; 10-20-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    I used to be a fan of Adam Carolla's podcast but once I listened to the JRE I was forever hooked. I couldn't take Carolla's repetitive rants that he did every single podcast.

As good as Rogan's informative podcasts about steroids, veganism, paleo diets, politics, etc are, his podcasts with other comedians are even better. Every podcast he has with Joey Diaz, Bill Burr, or Greg Fitzsimmons are always freakin' gold. Diaz's stories are always gold. The story that Diaz tells about dealing coke to Whitney Houston and Ricky Martin is hilarious.

I highly recommend listening to the Icehouse Chronicles podcast with Rogan and other comedians.
                    I think it's a crime and travesty that Patrice Oneal was never on the JRE. That would've been hands down the GOAT episode.

Comment

i havent watched news, read a news paper or any of that bull**** in years...hell i dont even watch tv (cept for boxing )..its all pollution

i learn all my info on the world, politics, nutrition, current events, etc. from the horses mouth. i always search for forums and honest people talking about the dark side of things...its the best way to learn because everyone will sugar coat **** on the surface so u can never really trust them ...google is your friend

Comment

Working...
                      X