Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money did you lose due to last nights shocking decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money did you lose due to last nights shocking decision?

Every result on my accumulator came in, except Molina beating Kirkland.

If Molina wasn't shockingly prevented from finishing last nights fight, I would have probably won £658. That's enough to pay for a 14 day holiday or a new laptop.

Events like these don't just hurt the sport and the competitors themselves, but also the everyday man like me who take a financial hit any time there is any foul play. It needs to stop.

LOL, I lost that bet too, but not for so much. If Campillo had the decissión I would had won almost 400 € thought, crazy odds on that fight. 9.5 or something like that. I think will never bet again in texas fights i guess.

Comment

I bet real money on Garcia with some friends so I'm good. Kirkland and Molina should rematch.

Comment

I lost a grip give that Molina was underdog by 6 I betted 8 grand lost it. it all.

robbed actually

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          Every result on my accumulator came in, except Molina beating Kirkland.

If Molina wasn't shockingly prevented from finishing last nights fight, I would have probably won £658. That's enough to pay for a 14 day holiday or a new laptop.

Events like these don't just hurt the sport and the competitors themselves, but also the everyday man like me who take a financial hit any time there is any foul play. It needs to stop.
          i was gonna do Judah by stoppage, Kirkland stoppage + Garcia by decision, but i decided that Judah was too unreleiable to bet on so didnt bother. The double wasnt really worth while.

So that decision coulda won me money had i backed it.

So think of all the lucky bastards that won bets cos of the refs DQ call to make yourself feel better lol. Not everyone got stung. Some ordinary people like yourself probably did quite well out of it lol

Now, people backing Enzo to get KTFO, thats another matter. Absolute disgrace. Glad i didnt bet on that and the only reason i didnt was that i was working fri night and couldnt watch it live.

Comment

Recent results like this are why I will never bet on a fight, in real life or here on Boxing Scene. I would never put money on the line in a fight when a ref or the judges can screw the fighter I bet on with such ease and regularity.

Comment

Dude. Molina was spent. He looked so sloppy in the 9th and 10th and finally got knocked down. Your crazy if you think he lasts 2 more rds. Even if he did he was going down at least once more and would have lost a decision anyways.

Kirkland was just getting started.
              Last edited by Neglect; 03-25-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                I'm so sad you didn't get the chance to go on a boorish lads holiday with your winnings.

It's a disgrace.

Will someone think of the gamblers?!

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                  i lost a grip give that molina was underdog by 6 i betted 8 grand lost it. It all.

Robbed actually
                  holy damn!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    i was gonna do Judah by stoppage, Kirkland stoppage + Garcia by decision, but i decided that Judah was too unreleiable to bet on so didnt bother. The double wasnt really worth while.

So that decision coulda won me money had i backed it.

So think of all the lucky bastards that won bets cos of the refs DQ call to make yourself feel better lol. Not everyone got stung. Some ordinary people like yourself probably did quite well out of it lol

Now, people backing Enzo to get KTFO, thats another matter. Absolute disgrace. Glad i didnt bet on that and the only reason i didnt was that i was working fri night and couldnt watch it live.
                    I was going to bet on Judah but for the same reason as you I decided not to.

Judah is a liability.

Comment

Working...
                    X