No announcement yet.

The Pacquiao-Marquez trilogy proves pac isnt on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    Persons of a certain race live vicariously through Pac because the fighters from their race can't beat Mexicans. So sad.............

And defend him no matter what!!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

I'm quite sure Donaire and Pacquiao has sparked their fair share of mexicans. Whats up with that?

I'm a fan of mexican fighters but you sound like a racist ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        I'm quite sure Donaire and Pacquiao has sparked their fair share of mexicans. Whats up with that?

I'm a fan of mexican bichos but you sound like a fabulous genius.
        Pac and Donaire are on supplements that give them a tremendous edge. Filipinos have always been average, kid. It's not like they just arrived in boxing. They're the same average guys we always beat. The rest of the world is catching up with them by hiring Conte and the like. Game over for the Filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

I'm a fan of mexican fighters but you sound like a racist ******.
          Everybody is racist to a point. Some more than others. I'm of the latter. You gotta fight that visceral instinct and be more cerebral. Kinda like a dude I knew named Giish1983 used to be.

:wt::wt::wt:

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
            Persons of a certain race live vicariously through Pac because the fighters from their race can't beat Mexicans. So sad.............

yeah because mexicans or any other ethnicity dont that. looool.

every ethnicity does it. mexicans are the worst and arum take full advantage of yall the most....

and for the longest.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              The only thing that is gonna be remembered about this trilogy is that pac's record stands at

2-0-1*

*Judge Burt Clements admitted to the entire world that his scorecard was meant to read 113-112 pacquiao and thus Pacquiao really won all 3 fights.

I scored them myself as:

115-110
              115-112
              116-112

[all to pac of course]

but to stay on topic:

pac did not steroids to

kd marquez 3 times
              kd marquez again
              then outbox him

Comment

It proved that he wasn't on anything during that particular fight. Mind you, both fighters were supposed to be setting up to fight each other. Mayweather fought the aggressive southpaw with speed and power while Manny fought a conventional counterpuncher. He was supposed to be fighting while he was cycled off of the juice. It's the only way he's going through the testing without failing so it's in his best interest to be clean. Why do we believe that he wasn't on something when his trainer said that was his best training camp ever, but he looked like an ordinary fighter. During the other camps, he could skip morning runs and he still look like he's a machine. He had 3 extra weeks of training during this camp. It's plain to see. Without that stuff in him, he's an ordinary fighter at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                  yeah because mexicans or any other ethnicity dont that. looool.

every ethnicity does it. mexicans are the worst and arum take full advantage of yall the most....

and for the longest.
                  Duh! Mexicans live vicariously through **MEXICAN FIGHTERS**

Puerto Ricans live vicariously through **A FILIPINO**

Get it this time? Geez! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X