No announcement yet.

Face Off Cotto - Margarito - Opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woosha View Post
    Cotto was the Cerebral assasin presenting Marg with the that pic..

Margarito was shook for a min or two even to the point of confusing them with the Mosley wraps.

That was calculated man! ending with Marg willing to go the extra mile was insane as well. definately one of the best face offs I've seen...
    LMAO...

I felt the same way, with Cotto's "mhmm mhmm" it was KILLING Margarito, it looked as if he wanted to go at Cotto right there..

Margarito did crumble when the picture came out tho, he was stuttering like "so what are you saying you don't want to fight?" wtf?? Cotto simply brought his side of the story to the table. Not once did he say he's not sure about fighting him.

The fight is ON MARGARITO!!...No going back from here!..

Comment

Margarito wins by genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        I agree with Diesel...Marg seemed a bit shook being confronted with that pic, and wouldn't even acknowledge the crack in the wrap. Cotto was calm and seemed totaly confident.
        he looked like he was lying to me...his expressions and the way he handled it gave me that scumbag feeling.

Comment

Before this I liked Cotto more but Margarito is a warrior

He shoulda called Cotto a quitter lmao

Comment

margo will rape him again

Comment

That was a cool face-off.

Margarito came off as a d1ck imo, a real lowlife.

Kellerman made too much of the 'ready to die in the ring' stuff, it went on too long.

Comment

All I can say is... that it would be a crime against humanity if the NY commissions hearing didn't go Margaritos way!

Comment

after this ive lost respect for cotto and gained it for margarito hes straight gangster and a warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Woosha View Post
                    All I can say is... that it would be a crime against humanity if the NY commissions hearing didn't go Margaritos way!
                    I agree!!!!!

Comment

Take one out of Margarito, I wanted to vote for Cotto. Margarito just repeats the same old story again and again... I hope Cotto knocks him out, it will be an exciting fight. I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X